Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
She is bat shyt crazy that's the only thing I can chunk it up to.
And your proof? What aabout orlando bloom's wife? SMH at people thinking sexiness alone can save a relationship.

Actually you made my point for me...it takes more than looking to maintain a relationship. I am willing ro bet chris rock is over the mundaness of married and when he has one foot in the grave he will quickly look a wife to spend his old age with a la clooney.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As if that's the only thing that justify breaking a relationship. Sex positions can be learned but refuse to communicate with your partner when you are dissatisfied is what breaks up a relationship.

dont get mad at me..... :Pies: i'm just saying if the woman is a dead fish and thats how she gets down in the bedroom unthusiastic then what???

communicate? :mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Oh you have some insight on what it is like?
People in here acting like they know what being married for 20 years as a famous comedian is like :mjlol::mjlol: yall don't know wtf was goin on with their marriage

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Rosario-Dawson-Chris-Rock-Top-Five-Grey-Goose-Soho-House-9-6-14-2.jpg

That's the smile of a man that hasn't smiled in a while:banderas::ohlawd::ahh:
I was just about to say "Look at that content ass grin." :pachaha:

Chris been wanting freedom for a looong time

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I don't see how people split after 20 years together. If I'm with somebody 20 years relatively faithfully I ain't gonna be trying to go noooooooowhere
Even if she cheated on you with a co-worker?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you want your daughter's husband to own her :dwillhuh:

That's what I'm getting from him....He doesn't want her last name to change cause he wants her to propagate under his surname...

At least that's what it sounds like.....I don't see how you can build legacies that way......It not about ownership, its about establishing a family name.....

and I had my chance with my ol lady and sons......So if my daughter finds a young man that's worthy, he deserves that chance as well

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
dont get mad at me..... :Pies: i'm just saying if the woman is a dead fish and thats how she gets down in the bedroom unthusiastic then what???

communicate? :mjlol:
Yes communicate...unless you want to leave in that case that's different.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
marriage isn't for everyone just like everything else that is suppose to be the right thing to do some people do to find out that its not for them :yeshrug:

it wouldn't take a nikka 20 years though :patrice: