Chris Rock & Cipha Sounds Flew Out That Cac Grifter JustPearlyThings To London To Meet Dave Chappelle, Naomi Campbell & Eyrkah Badu

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
People throw the word grifter around too much

But Pearl is L I T E R A L L Y a grifter. She's basically said as much

you got to excuse that brother he's afflicted with late stage symptoms of Sick Negro

I've seen him go pages defending R kelly on here. hes a very un serious individual for anything concerning backing black women :mjlol:

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
brehs was really gassing this ugly bytch up
I see...:hhh:

First im hearing of this doofy broad. Any black man supporting this should really feel shame but they don't.

This is how these birds infiltrate and dominate the urban space.

I don't even title them vultures because ninjas willingly support them and allow them to flourish, just for a cosign or a space on CAC platform with some money behind it.:martin:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People throw the word grifter around too much

But Pearl is L I T E R A L L Y a grifter. She's basically said as much

I’m not saying she is or isn’t but it seems as if anyone online who has a following is a grifter

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you got to excuse that brother he's afflicted with late stage symptoms of Sick Negro

I've seen him go pages defending R kelly on here. hes a very un serious individual for anything concerning backing black women :mjlol:

:camby:Sounds simptastic

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not being a r kelly fanboy or questioning the genuine nature of this pale toe doesnt make me a simp breh do better. You need to stop watching this trash and do some soul searching. Aint you a Andrew Tate fanboy too

:mjlol:
You know all of that fanboy talk is corny. Plus let’s just keep it 100. You don’t really give a fukk just like I don’t. You just suffer from fake outrage and I don’t.

Fanboy is some bullshyt you internet types toss around like c00n and snow flake.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole live stream with Pearly and a bunch of c00nS:

I listened to 15 minutes of this

Black men got a million miles to go before they complain about anything else because these mushmouth nikkas are going to war defending this white bytch

Her visible annoyance at these marble mouth nikkas dumb ass questions :snoop:

This shyt is WEAK:snoop:

WEAK ASS NIKKAS :francis: :francis: :francis:

We done:snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@NatiboyB enjoys having consistently the worst opinions on the coli and that's pretty impressive
Yes show me these consistently wrong opinions I have. I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t that it was wrong it’s just that you didn’t like it.