Chris Rock & Cipha Sounds Flew Out That Cac Grifter JustPearlyThings To London To Meet Dave Chappelle, Naomi Campbell & Eyrkah Badu

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying she is or isn’t but it seems as if anyone online who has a following is a grifter

Anyone with a huge following on social media is grifting. You don't get to a million followers or even a thousand followers because you're talented and people just like you. You get there cus you hustled hard for the clout. You definitely dont go from Youtube uploads to chilling with comedy legends just being any ole person on the internet. You get there cus you tyrned the shyt into a career and hustled hard to finesse website algorithms and shyt to get yourself exposed.

You a fool for thinking this woman ain't in it for the money, but the whole "my youtuber is better than your youtuber" fights is silly. People that stillthink Youtubers, Twitch streamers, and so called "influencers" are genuine people who reject celebrity and Youtube is this outlet of non-mainstream commentary and "real shyt" needs to get with the time. These top "influencers" are every bit as much paid for, phony celebrities as their Hollywood counterparts, and Youtube ain't been a corporate influence-free media platform since 2009.

All these motherfukkers is grifters, actors, and scammers.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to 15 minutes of this

Black men got a million miles to go before they complain about anything else because these mushmouth nikkas are going to war defending this white bytch

Her visible annoyance at these marble mouth nikkas dumb ass questions :snoop:

This shyt is WEAK:snoop:

WEAK ASS NIKKAS :francis: :francis: :francis:

We done:snoop:
:laff:
Man I got to watch this. Black Manosphere going out sad :wow:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Oh some of yall are waking up now?

I was one of the first on this board who saw through Dave Chappelle's ass and called it. Comes back on the scene and refuses to "talk about Trump" and unload on what these racist cacs been up to for the past years. A whole laundry list of material that reflects his past comedy just ignored for some reason. Instead we got all incessant whining about tranvestites, homosexuals, and "yoU cAnt sAy nUttIn," while at the same time bragging and boasting about being rich. I tapped out after the second special, called his new shyt corny, and saw what time he was on. So of course I was called a DNC shill and negged to high heaven when I said the truth. Early.

His new material souncs like a bunch of Fox News white boy cac shyt. Hes not funny anymore. He became an admired "anti-PC" hero on Fox News where as the Dave I knew would be their sworn nemesis. He is admired by our enemies, not feared. He aint tryna be no revolutionary or surrogate big brother to all black men. He makes it clear to "yall nikkas" faces he takes more pride in being a millionaire than being Black, and considers himself seperate. He refuses to say anything nowadays that will outright piss off his white friends. His best friends and most prefeferred company nowadays are millionaire racist right wing white boys that share his shallow greivances. And nikkas couldnt see through his shyt cus they was just happy seeing trans folks get bullied by a popular comedian who wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire either.

By the time he was befriending Elon Musk, trotting him out on stage, and defending him from the "broke people in the cheap seats," and being tone deaf buddies with just about any white comedian, it didn't even shock me.

Chappelle is a c00n. Said it when it was forbidden to acknowledge him as anything other than half-scholar half-entertainer black revolutionary, and I'm saying it now that yall see nikka is that c00n who loves the company of white people, been joined that rich comedians boys club, empathizes more with his "canceled" pro-Trump white friends than black people, and aint tryna be no struggling artist-genius for the black community.

He a selll out. Straight up.

Yeah dude started out his comedy career making fun of poor Black people in the hood mocking stuff like Black kids being abandoned in the streets etc..and wanted to be the white people's black comedian doing white comedy movies.

And with the blow up with his show he was crying because he was shocked that the comedy central whites that he thought were his friends tried to steal the Chappelle show from him.

Like he was really shocked that cacs had betrayed him :mjlol:

And even after that he still wants to be around cacs and is the right wing cac comedian. Even though they can't stand Black people. Because even the right wing blacks like him are only useful as tokens to be used as cannon fodder against liberals.

But he doesn't know that or care. So he's out there making a fool of himself being buddies with Rogan and Elon Musk.

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Yeah dude started out his comedy career making fun of poor Black people in the hood mocking stuff like Black kids being abandoned in the streets etc..and wanted to be the white people's black comedian doing white comedy movies.

And with the blow up with his show he was crying because he was shocked that the comedy central whites that he thought were his friends tried to steal the Chappelle show from him.

Like he was really shocked that cacs had betrayed him :mjlol:

And even after that he still wants to be around cacs and is the right wing cac comedian. Even though they can't stand Black people. Because even the right wing blacks like him are only useful as tokens to be used as cannon fodder against liberals.

But he doesn't know that or care. So he's out there making a fool of himself being buddies with Rogan and Elon Musk.

Most of our so called spokesman or leaders are fat, old, stupid, or entertainers. Very few legit threats that teach to be competitive. We don’t have a code or standard at all. You find a black man who’s in shape, smart, knows his history, and isn’t a entertainer he most likely will not be promoted in the media.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
There's a reason why we chose to interview on this channel with no subscribers and not one of her more popular black creators
Yeah, because Obsidian is a shameless piece of shyt that would (and did) protect her from any real smoke. He is one of the scummiest people in the space. Used to brand himself as a voice for the "everyday brotha", but when Kevin Samuels started to gain traction with the "High Value Man" talk he changed up too. Always inconsistent with everything except getting money.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:skip:

Looking deeper the audacity

Literally 1 word away from calling herself PearlyWhite and
I just
Nah

Where she live in London I wanna ask her something
:mjpls:

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Coincidentally, Dave married an Asian woman like the rest of the white supremacist company he keeps.
Any cac married to an Asian is a white supremacist, as they consider them superior than their own white women.

Black dude, I think from Ohio who was shot by the cops while on his phone on his porch also had an Asian. And after Black folks protested his unjust killing by the cops his anti Black tweets came to light.
Chris Rock said fukk it and now rolls around with some cave beast on his arm.

Chris Rock and Dave both had that bill burr racist cac as writers too if I'm not mistaken.

Not dikk policing, but I don't trust a single Black man that marries out. All c00ns share similar traits if you look closely enough.
Bill Burr has a black wife and has always told jokes about white people kinda being shyt. He's mad cool...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Coincidentally, Dave married an Asian woman like the rest of the white supremacist company he keeps.
Any cac married to an Asian is a white supremacist, as they consider them superior than their own white women.

Black dude, I think from Ohio who was shot by the cops while on his phone on his porch also had an Asian. And after Black folks protested his unjust killing by the cops his anti Black tweets came to light.
Chris Rock said fukk it and now rolls around with some cave beast on his arm.

Chris Rock and Dave both had that bill burr racist cac as writers too if I'm not mistaken.

Not dikk policing, but I don't trust a single Black man that marries out. All c00ns share similar traits if you look closely enough.
This is Bill Burr