Chris Rock & Cipha Sounds Flew Out That Cac Grifter JustPearlyThings To London To Meet Dave Chappelle, Naomi Campbell & Eyrkah Badu

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Yo are we literally having nikkas ignore that ugly pearly bytch said black people deserve slavery and there were nice slave owners?:why:

I'm so fukking done is this bytch. Ive been talking for years to some of the most uncle tom, white bootlicking nikkas I've had the displeasure of meeting thinking im talking to pro black people :dead:. Ima leave this thread and go think about how to clean these gallons of jelly I done fukking poured on myself.:deadrose:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo are we literally having nikkas ignore that ugly pearly bytch said black people deserve slavery and there were nice slave owners?:why:

I'm so fukking done is this bytch. Ive been talking for years to some of the most uncle tom, white bootlicking nikkas I've had the displeasure of meeting thinking im talking to pro black people :dead:. Ima leave this thread and go think about how to clean these gallons of jelly I done fukking poured on myself.:deadrose:
It's more currently discussed in a thread specifically about the topic

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:
Dave Chappelle needs the microscope on him. His crowd and people he hang with, look funny in the light

Chris and Dave..

They won't fall off because they're safe with them white dollars though.
But to a Black audience they have lost vast amounts of credibility.

Oh some of yall are waking up now?

I was one of the first on this board who saw through Dave Chappelle's ass and called it. Comes back on the scene and refuses to "talk about Trump" and unload on what these racist cacs been up to for the past years. A whole laundry list of material that reflects his past comedy just ignored for some reason. Instead we got all incessant whining about tranvestites, homosexuals, and "yoU cAnt sAy nUttIn," while at the same time bragging and boasting about being rich. I tapped out after the second special, called his new shyt corny, and saw what time he was on. So of course I was called a DNC shill and negged to high heaven when I said the truth. Early.

His new material souncs like a bunch of Fox News white boy cac shyt. Hes not funny anymore. He became an admired "anti-PC" hero on Fox News where as the Dave I knew would be their sworn nemesis. He is admired by our enemies, not feared. He aint tryna be no revolutionary or surrogate big brother to all black men. He makes it clear to "yall nikkas" faces he takes more pride in being a millionaire than being Black, and considers himself seperate. He refuses to say anything nowadays that will outright piss off his white friends. His best friends and most prefeferred company nowadays are millionaire racist right wing white boys that share his shallow greivances. And nikkas couldnt see through his shyt cus they was just happy seeing trans folks get bullied by a popular comedian who wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire either.

By the time he was befriending Elon Musk, trotting him out on stage, and defending him from the "broke people in the cheap seats," and being tone deaf buddies with just about any white comedian, it didn't even shock me.

Chappelle is a c00n. Said it when it was forbidden to acknowledge him as anything other than half-scholar half-entertainer black revolutionary, and I'm saying it now that yall see nikka is that c00n who loves the company of white people, been joined that rich comedians boys club, empathizes more with his "canceled" pro-Trump white friends than black people, and aint tryna be no struggling artist-genius for the black community.

He a selll out. Straight up.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dave Chapelle is who he is plain as day, never hid it from day 1. A suburban safe negro. That nikka lives in Ohio somewhere with his paag, what that tell you?

fukk this white bytch though, I’m glad black folk been on her ass recently. And fukk all the people she’s cool with too.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh some of yall are waking up now?

I was one of the first on this board who saw through Dave Chappelle's ass and called it. Comes back on the scene and refuses to "talk about Trump" and unload on what these racist cacs been up to for the past years. A whole laundry list of material that reflects his past comedy just ignored for some reason. Instead we got all incessant whining about tranvestites, homosexuals, and "yoU cAnt sAy nUttIn," while at the same time bragging and boasting about being rich. I tapped out after the second special, called his new shyt corny, and saw what time he was on. So of course I was called a DNC shill and negged to high heaven when I said the truth. Early.

His new material souncs like a bunch of Fox News white boy cac shyt. Hes not funny anymore. He became an admired "anti-PC" hero on Fox News where as the Dave I knew would be their sworn nemesis. He is admired by our enemies, not feared. He aint tryna be no revolutionary or surrogate big brother to all black men. He makes it clear to "yall nikkas" faces he takes more pride in being a millionaire than being Black, and considers himself seperate. He refuses to say anything nowadays that will outright piss off his white friends. His best friends and most prefeferred company nowadays are millionaire racist right wing white boys that share his shallow greivances. And nikkas couldnt see through his shyt cus they was just happy seeing trans folks get bullied by a popular comedian who wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire either.

By the time he was befriending Elon Musk, trotting him out on stage, and defending him from the "broke people in the cheap seats," and being tone deaf buddies with just about any white comedian, it didn't even shock me.

Chappelle is a c00n. Said it when it was forbidden to acknowledge him as anything other than half-scholar half-entertainer black revolutionary, and I'm saying it now that yall see nikka is that c00n who loves the company of white people, been joined that rich comedians boys club, empathizes more with his "canceled" pro-Trump white friends than black people, and aint tryna be no struggling artist-genius for the black community.

He a selll out. Straight up.

Coincidentally, Dave married an Asian woman like the rest of the white supremacist company he keeps.
Any cac married to an Asian is a white supremacist, as they consider them superior than their own white women.

Black dude, I think from Ohio who was shot by the cops while on his phone on his porch also had an Asian. And after Black folks protested his unjust killing by the cops his anti Black tweets came to light.
Chris Rock said fukk it and now rolls around with some cave beast on his arm.

Chris Rock and Dave both had that bill burr racist cac as writers too if I'm not mistaken.

Not dikk policing, but I don't trust a single Black man that marries out. All c00ns share similar traits if you look closely enough.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coincidentally, Dave married an Asian woman like the rest of the white supremacist company he keeps.
Any cac married to an Asian is a white supremacist, as they consider them superior than their own white women.

Black dude, I think from Ohio who was shot by the cops while on his phone on his porch also had an Asian. And after Black folks protested his unjust killing by the cops his anti Black tweets came to light.
Chris Rock said fukk it and now rolls around with some cave beast on his arm.

Chris Rock and Dave both had that bill burr racist cac as writers too if I'm not mistaken.

Not dikk policing, but I don't trust a single Black man that marries out. All c00ns share similar traits if you look closely enough.
I think you're confusing Bill Burr with Louis CK:russ:

And CK only wrote for Chris

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
There's a reason why we chose to interview on this channel with no subscribers and not one of her more popular black creators