Chris Rock & Cipha Sounds Flew Out That Cac Grifter JustPearlyThings To London To Meet Dave Chappelle, Naomi Campbell & Eyrkah Badu

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

79-DE5-C55-FC84-48-F5-9-F9-D-573-A4-BA26410.jpg

WOW NEVA SAW THIS lmao

Racist white bytch invited to chill with Black celebs Smdh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:
Dave Chappelle needs the microscope on him. His crowd and people he hang with, look funny in the light
Nobody cared because the tranny jokes didn’t impact us but he’s been palling around with a very specific set of people who do not fukk with black people collectively. From Joe Rogan to Mr. Apartheid himself, Elon. Throw in Pearl and you get a very clear picture of white people who do not believe anything is racist, believe all views are valid (including racists), and constantly demonstrate that they have no real moral center: every issue is up for a pros and cons debate because that’s how you be “fair and open to ideas” right?

Rogan has had people on his show who peddle racial IQ shyt. Just last month Elon defended the Dilbert guy, who made undeniably racist statements about black people. Pearl laughs it up about black people with Nick Fuentes, a literal Nazi. You guys don’t see the problem here or where this is going?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I dont. Like i said Donovan is a lame weirdo with a leathery skin, old hoe of a white woman. Plus he is a thief, stealing money from his own father:

Donovan Sharp comes off as a fukking lame

When I saw his elderly in the face looking white chick I was :mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The heat started coming when she cooked B Taylor on the Lapeef Network and did the follow-up cooking of Hafeez after Greg Adams first did it on Valuetainment. Most manosphere guys can't stand her and mad that she's getting views. Like the homey Citizen Lou said, "the reason why she's succeeding and you're failing is no muthafukka is trying to watch 5, 6 and 12 hour panels with 10 nukkas. Cut and edit the good shyt into 1, 5 and 10 minute segments and highlights. Edit yo thumbnail nukka! That's how YouTube works nukka!"
She did cook the fukk out of B Taylor. :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nobody cared because the tranny jokes didn’t impact us but he’s been palling around with a very specific set of people who do not fukk with black people collectively. From Joe Rogan to Mr. Apartheid himself, Elon. Throw in Pearl and you get a very clear picture of white people who do not believe anything is racist, believe all views are valid (including racists), and constantly demonstrate that they have no real moral center: every issue is up for a pros and cons debate because that’s how you be “fair and open to ideas” right?

Rogan has had people on his show who peddle racial IQ shyt. Just last month Elon defended the Dilbert guy, who made undeniably racist statements about black people. Pearl laughs it up about black people with Nick Fuentes, a literal Nazi. You guys don’t see the problem here or where this is going?

:mjcry: