Chris Rock & Cipha Sounds Flew Out That Cac Grifter JustPearlyThings To London To Meet Dave Chappelle, Naomi Campbell & Eyrkah Badu

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman is just parroting the exact same talking points from other manosphere guys.

But her being a white girl in a majority black space gives her a novelty factor and also the appearance of credibility and objectivity since she 'couldnt possibly be speaking from a place of hurt.'

But she's a grifter just like the rest of them and once the well is dry or people get tired of her , she'll just hop on the next wave of grifting.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman is just parroting the exact same talking points from other manosphere guys.

But her being a white girl in a majority black space gives her a novelty factor and also the appearance of credibility and objectivity since she 'couldnt possibly be speaking from a place of hurt.'

But she's a grifter just like the rest of them and once the well is dry or people get tired of her , she'll just hop on the next wave of grifting.

I could see if she was attractive or a great engaging broadcaster, but she neither of those. She is one of the worst broadcasters I have come across. I can’t even get past 10 minutes of her videos she is so mediocre at holding a viewers attention.

But I’m not surprised, an embarrassing number of nikkas are known for treating plain white Jane’s like dimes. I assume the crybaby black Manosphere is even worse at this. :scust:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could see if she was attractive or a great engaging broadcaster, but she neither of those. She is one of the worst broadcasters I have come across. I can’t even get past 10 minutes of her videos she is so mediocre at holding a viewers attention.

But I’m not surprised, an embarrassing number of nikkas are known for treating plain white Jane’s like dimes. I assume the crybaby black Manosphere is even worse at this. :scust:
Yeah she stale dry and not saying anything thought provoking. I'm shocked she even got this far lol.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

When she talks, she sounds like an intoxicated college student. I think she swings both ways.