Chris Paul is a TRUE point guard, unlike Steph Curry

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
What are you talking about? The reason Curry can play off the ball so much is because they have multiple guys that can handle the ball and initiate offense.

The reason why they have other initiate offense is because those guys can't shoot or score for shyt. It's not because they are necessarily good at ball handling. I mean Jordan Bell was running around putting near trip doubles a year ago and he isn't really good at ball-handling. Kerr's offense doesn't require dribble penetration and does not emphasize pick and roll like most modern offenses. In Dantoni's system, Draymond would be a useless offensive player. Dantoni runs a 4 out offense that is PnR and Isolation based and leverages that individual talent of its guards to the extreme to the point where everywhere just stands around.

Kerr comes from the Phil Jackson/Tex Winter school of letting lesser players touch the ball and be involved in the offense, and suppress individual talent for the betterment of the team.

Dre and Draymond don't do anything special when playmaking, all they literally do is dribble the ball up and watch the action run and pass the ball to Curry or Klay or Kevin Durant. A lot of times they are wide fukking open because they do not need to be guarded at the 3 point line and instead of taking the shot, they wait for the action to complete and rather have Klay and Curry and Durant take a contested 3.

The Warriors offense is really superficial and is crippled by Draymond and Dre's lack of 3 point shooting/shot creation and Klay Thompson's lack of shot creation. Without Curry on the court, the offense is average because it's been almost 5 years now and teams know all that action is to make up for the lack of offensive talent on the Warriors roster.

Even with KD and no Curry that offense is average.

Which is why they before Durant came they had trouble generating consistent offense in the playoffs, because all that movement don't mean shyt if the guys that are passing the ball around can't shoot or shot-create. Defenses can just sag and double Curry.

Then when offense got bad, they would give the ball to Curry and tell him to create a shot, but Curry isn't Kyrie, he needs a pick but Pick and Rolls don't mean shyt if the guy that is picking can't shoot or finish at the rim. Which is why Kevin Durant is essential, because now when shyt gets bad, just give the ball to KD in the post and let him shoot over his defender.

Curry and Klay being the GOAT shooting duo allows the Warriors to stack their team with defenders who have very little offensive capability. If a player can't shoot, it's better for that player to have the ball in his hands because at least he can threaten the defense with passing.

Don't be fooled by that "playmaking" that Dre and Draymond do, a real secondary playmaker is a Spencer Dinwiddie and Caris Levert in Brooklyn. Justice Winslow, JRich, and James Johnson in Miami. Al Horford, Gordon Hayward and Marcus Smart in Boston. Will Barton in Denver. Joe Ingles in Utah.

Guys that get the ball and actually do shyt with it, guys that provide scoring opportunities off of multiple actions. Not guys that get the ball and pass open wide open shots because they can't shoot or they lack the ability to shot create.

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
he would adjust playing with the right squad

or you saying that's not possible¿

In a way I am saying that. You completely disregarding player strengths and weaknesses. Monopolizing offenses are his strengths, he and Lebron. They're calculated thinkers.
The teams built around him (CP3) have been tailored to fit his strengths. Even back to his MVP campaign year in NO. He's had the right squads his entire career, trust me I used to be a famo......my underlying theme is that his strengths aren't conductive to building dynasties like say a Chef. All playstyles are NOT created equal

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
In a way I am saying that. You completely disregarding player strengths and weaknesses. Monopolizing offenses are his strengths, he and Lebron. They're calculated thinkers.
The teams built around him (CP3) have been tailored to fit his strengths. Even back to his MVP campaign year in NO. He's had the right squads his entire career, trust me I used to be a famo......my underlying theme is that his strengths aren't conductive to building dynasties like say a Chef. All playstyles are NOT created equal
iight different perspectives

he's great enough to adapt to whatever talent around him that's my bet

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

:ohlawd::banderas::umad:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chris Paul is starting to get back in form, I hope he can maintain it into the playoffs

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What utter bullshyt lol

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Curry is the 2nd best PG all time, CP3 is in the top 10 for sure..

Magic
Curry
Zeke
Stockton
Glove
Kidd
Oscar
Walt
Nash
CP3

Game done changed, when it’s all said and done Westbrook and Kyrie have an argument too. Is what it is.. Curry has sonned CP3 too many times coupled with much more hardware. “pure “ PG yeah Cp3 is better but Curry’s accomplishments , impact, rings and awards puts him higher on the totem pole and undersized SGs like it or not are PGs If that’s what their label is what it is :manny: