Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
fukking armchair militants who have NEVER done shyt to a White person in their lives rushing in to tear down a Black man once again.

Just another Tuesday on The Coli. Some of y'all got way more heat for Black folk who have done nothing wrong than y'all have for White Supremacists.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
We gotta start questioning if this kinda bullshyt is the result of the victims/their families getting leaned on too. It doesn't make sense for all the heat to go on the actual racist...

I'm starting to think it's a game being played. The racist gets ridiculed and scorched but in exchange, the victim has to talk this "forgiveness" bullshyt. That way, the racial dynamics are never brought to task. It's just another 'isolated incident' :hhh:
you conspiracy brehs think too hard...

bro is just a lifetime academic and is calling for civility like he should be expected to

asking for mercy while somebody gets torn apart is a level

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They do this to black kids and adults every day of the week
This is true equality it might seem “too much” but it’s just deserts

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
you conspiracy brehs think too hard...

bro is just a lifetime academic and is calling for civility like he should be expected to

asking for mercy while somebody gets torn apart is a level
Thinking too hard??? Didn't the guy who recorded Eric Garner's arrest get targeted and incarcerated after the video released? :what: This kinda shyt is incendiary as it is and it can only get worse if the person vicitimized or recording gets on some militant/non-forgiving shyt

HE forgave..... Why can't you??? :usure:

EDIT:
@Savvir How many Ferguson protestors were mysteriously murdered while I were at it? I lost count

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She literally says that her white privilege thought that the police were her private bodyguards and that she specifically tried to get him arrested or worse by calling the police and saying a “big scary black man was trying to hurt her and her dog”....

But her life shouldn’t be torn apart?

I wonder if he understands that if there was no camera video, then it would be his life being torn apart:jbhmm:

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He for sure has a White boyfriend. Gay Black men love PAWBS 10x more than straight Black men love PAWGS.

Gay Black men love PAWBS 10x more than straight Black men love PAWGS.

10XPQp9.gif