Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Lol, the JDL tried to assassinate Public Enemy back in the day. The NYPD had to shut down the block in-front of the def-Jam building b/c they had a sniper across the street.
To be fair, that's only because terminator x was exposing them.

But this all makes sense now, Cube joining the NOI the same time he leaves NWA. Man this shyt is too fukked up for me. I'm not gonna lie, im sitting here listening to against all odds kinda shook :sadcam:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
To be fair, that's only because terminator x was exposing them.

But this all makes sense now, Cube joining the NOI the same time he leaves NWA. Man this shyt is too fukked up for me. I'm not gonna lie, im sitting here listening to against all odds kinda shook :sadcam:

Hmmm your right, Cube did become Political when he left NWA... hmmm damn I never tripped off that.. this shyt is alot deeper than it looks I see now

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Hmmm your right, Cube did become Political when he left NWA... hmmm damn I never tripped off that.. this shyt is alot deeper than it looks I see now
Gangsta rap really needs the oliver stone treatment. We all know about how closely linked organized crime and entertainment was back in the days when the italian mob were beating down DJs, but I don't know, this shyt is 100x more intriguing. I get the feeling 90% of these guys are made to launder money too, murder inc the only ones stupid enough to get found out

Daps
Reppin
St louis
chris just made himself a walking atm for OG's.
this nikka is riding the dmx/eddie kane wave..
wont be long before he's doing real time.
256zj9t.jpg

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
jay could have this f@gg!t murked, just off of his respect alone. i'm tired of seeing and hearing about this cornball anyway. dude put his hands on some little chick and now he thinks hes the hardest motherfukker to ever walk the planet.:deadmanny:

Blast burner then pass burner to ty-ty...don't ask me how... :damn: :wow: :ohlawd:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:beli:

And this is the same nikka that claims that he's being looked at in a bad light for the "one mistake" of beating the dog shyt out of that broad...as if he doesn't continuously make him self look like a complete a$$hole. How are you expecting people tho acknowledge some kind of change in your behavior when you are doing and saying stupid shyt like ending your tweets with shyt like "on piru"...fukk outta here, this gang bang shyt is mickey mouse cub shyt now.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Jay can put Blue's Basquiat up for this n1ggaz head. He'll be gone by night.

Are the bloods gonna start recruiting stock brokers and Ivy League graduates now:mindblown: @ successful n1ggaz joining gangs

Yep, plus they gonna snitch on themselves on youtube :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:beli:

And this is the same nikka that claims that he's being looked at in a bad light for the "one mistake" of beating the dog shyt out of that broad...as if he doesn't continuously make him self look like a complete @sshole. How are you expecting people tho acknowledge some kind of change in your behavior when you are doing and saying stupid shyt like ending your tweets with shyt like "on piru"...fukk outta here, this gang bang shyt is mickey mouse cub shyt now.

you know dudes lawyer must be frustrated

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
In the grand scheme of things, this shyt seems way deeper than rap . :yeshrug:

Get big money, don't pay that street tax, and try to move like shyts sweet brehs.