Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, they move in silence
I can see it now. the jdl tried to extort pac he refused (which is believable since he done the same with henchman and haitian jack), they got him in vegas. I'm not saying orlando (baby lane) wasn't the man behind the trigger but there is no other explanation for that specific murder to go unsolved when pac/deathrow was under fbi watch at the time and not to mention it happened in a crowded las vegas right after a mike tyson fight. shyt don't make no sense at all.

Forget the helicopter story for a second cause that could be explained by a mixup on her side caused by adrenaline but anyone else notice SHE HAD A VIDEO CAMERA IN HER HAND.

Same lady. Why the hell hasn't she ever mentioned anything about that night again?
Every comment is about pac lol

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Jews killed Pac?
6EIovq0.png

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
I can see it now. the jdl tried to extort pac he refused (which is believable since he done the same with henchman and haitian jack), they got him in vegas. I'm not saying orlando (baby lane) wasn't the man behind the trigger but there is no other explanation for that specific murder to go unsolved when pac/deathrow was under fbi watch at the time and not to mention it happened in a crowded las vegas right after a mike tyson fight. shyt don't make no sense at all.

Forget the helicopter story for a second cause that could be explained by a mixup on her side caused by adrenaline but anyone else notice SHE HAD A VIDEO CAMERA IN HER HAND.

Same lady. Why the hell hasn't she ever mentioned anything about that night again?
Every comment is about pac lol

This is the 2pac Diagram of the Shooting
Notice Tupac and Suge is boxed in the CENTER, Tray is on the other side, also a car full of girls pulls up next to the Yellow car and the shooter will pull up on the RIGHT, so basicly they was boxed into the middle they couldn't pull off infront or backup

2q19se9.jpg

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
This is the Diagram complete of the Shooting, the only Car is missing is the SHOOTER pulling up on the right side, they are completely BOXED in Mafia style.

261c3rn.jpg

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B.G. Knocc Out Explains Why He Believes Eazy-E Was Murdered, Did Not Die From AIDS
DX: You and Krayzie Bone share the same theory about Eazy’s demise that you spoke on during “N My Prime.” Do you really believe though that Jerry Heller somehow injected Eazy with [the HIV virus]?

B.G. Knocc Out: I believe in my heart somebody did something to Eric. Whether it was Jerry [Heller], whether it was [his widow] Tomica [Woods-Wright], I have yet to really know the truth about it. But, for a person to have full-blown AIDS [that quickly is suspicious]. My little brother, his father died from full-blown AIDS … from sharing a needle [‘cause] he was [an addict]. Now, I seen this man go through these stages, from HIV to full-blown AIDS. And, when you get a cold, any little thing like that, your whole immune system shut down. So you have to go into the hospital just to recover. Now, to be around Eric for the last three years of his life and he never had an episode like this – never ever – something is strange, something is real odd. And then you gon’ come out and tell me when the man go in there for bronchitis, you gon’ come out and tell me this man had full-blown AIDS. And we done been to New York, we done been to Chicago in below zero weather [and] he never got sick. He never had an episode. Like, c’mon bruh. Who are you kidding?

Before everything hit the fan with Eric and Jerry Heller, these brothers from the Nation Of Islam from Chicago – some of [Minister Louis] Farrakhan’s right hand men – [came to see Eazy]. We was at Ruthless Records and these dudes walked up in the office, just stormed in one day while we was in there. Nobody had no idea they was comin’. [They] stormed in the office, into Jerry Heller’s office, and told Eric to “Come here.” Eric got up and went into the conference room. They were in there for like two or three hours. And I swear, when they came out of there Eric had a different look on his face. He seemed like he was shook up about something. … And like a week or so later, he started firing Jerry [and the rest of Heller’s relatives at Ruthless]. He fired Jerry Heller. He fired Terry Heller. He fired Gary Ballen. And they were all family. Jerry and Terry is brothers; Gary is their cousin.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...-was-murdered-recalls-showdown-with-nate-dogg

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that "Lead car (usually suge except for tonight)" line made me think it's not to farfetched for them to have someone on the inside of deathrow to help pull the strings. Also doesn't make sense why they went up to pac to tell him orlando was in the lobby when there's plenty of other people there to handle that type of shyt.
Isn't it weird that all these movies pointing the finger at puffy or suge as the perpetrators behind pacs death never got much response from the accused but now Frank Alexander (pacs bodyguard) starts bringing other people into the mix and uncovering shyt we never knew before and he mysteriously commits suicide (rip)
This is his last known interview.

Does this look like a man that was suicidal?
His own family don't believe it was suicide.

Last edited:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
And that "Lead car (usually suge except for tonight) made me think it's not to farfetched for them to have someone on the inside of deathrow to help pull the strings. Also doesn't make sense why they went up to pac to tell him orlando was in the lobby when there's plenty of other people there to handle that type of shyt.
Isn't it weird that all these movies pointing the finger at puffy or suge as the perpetrators behind pacs death never got much response from the accused but now Frank Alexander (pacs bodyguard) starts bringing other people into the mix and uncovering shyt we never knew before and he mysteriously commits suicide (rip)
This is his last known interview.

Does this look like a man that was suicidal?
His own family don't believe it was suicide.

Well, all the people close Tupac that speak on it alot was killed.look at Kadafi, he was killed 2 Months after 2pac
e45920bef57347133d309434d415ce6a.jpg

he was the only one at the time saying he could spot the Shooter that killed him..

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
i see you my n1gga. it's a damn shame. n1ggas go from bubblegum pop sh1t that appeals to the masses with commercial appeal to tatted up, scandal after scandal and talking reckless on songs

what's up with my peoples?!???

Well. I was thinking about this, considering the weird public image disasters/melt downs of Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber. I think as your original fan base grows older, your ability to gain many fans that are younger fades (pre teen), so to appeal to the growing peer fan group, you get tagged up and act bad ass and rebellious because that's what your first fans like now and they don't care for bubble gum shyt anymore. Plus tattoos are ridiculous mainstream and give a 'grown' image even if you are emotionally very young still.