Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jay's head of security for the last decade or so is literally a former south African mercenary that used to protect Mandela. He' responsible for classic moments such as...http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/03/04/fan-meet-jay-zs-bodyguard-norm-then-meet-the-pavement-video/
Jay helped finance his company that now protects, Beyonce, Gaga, Rhianna etc. as well.

His basically has a team of foreign-national goons on pay roll.
http://variety.com/2011/music/news/security-pros-employ-more-brains-than-brawn-1118034935/

:ohhh:

Black excellence :wow:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You can tell Chris is desperate for acceptance and to be taken seriously, and gangs are breeding grounds that prey on that type of mentality, they lure you in with all that 'love, family, 100%' sort of thing, but there's limited love in that shyt, it's all based on greed, and power, manipulation, deceit, exploitation, etc etc....That's all it really is. Those type of people generally have limited love for THEIR own, much less Chris, little choir boy bytch that he is. I bet Chris doesn't see it as extortion, just taking 'care of the homies', who he met likely while at clubs in LA, surrounding areas, bottle service and after hours...and he feels like he's one of them, which gives him credibility and them some extra paper and an extra foot in the celeb/Hollywood world....this happens all the times on all levels, wouldn't surprise me if neither party even considered it extortion, but it's predatory in nature, which is enough...it's a shame people with money fall for this sort of thing all the time, and usually it leads nowhere good...A friend of mine, a friends cousin really, who i knew since he was 14, got shot in the head a few months ago, murdered in a similar situation, he was the 'Chris'....

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Extortion they don't join gangs because they want to, they are forced into Gangs, Look at the released FBI files of Tupac SHAKUR or EazyE they was all getting extorted by unknown GROUPs or GANGS , look at the released TUPAC FBI files http://vault.fbi.gov/Tupac Shakur
Also he was extorted by Haitian Jack, a very known gangster in Brooklyn
Also they said alot of different celebrity's been extorted by Gangsters, Groups, or Gangs, they offer them protection in exchange for stronghold, it's called a friendly extortion, but it can also be dangerous for the person if they don't apply to the demand. So him joining the Piru's is probably just him being forced to be in it for EXTORTION .. sad but it's common
That's his fault then.

reaszon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, look at the released FBI files
He was being extorted in 96 also by a group called the JDL group, but its probably a coverup name for another larger scale attacker group. He was extorted before by gangsters also. This is all filed
The file was actually processed 3 days before Tupac died in the records.
i can't access them , could you provide me please with anoher link ?

and btw I always thought that since he joined DR Suge cleared all that stuff he got in past and was reppin bloods + they gave him protection

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
i can't access them , could you provide me please with anoher link ?

and btw I always thought that since he joined DR Suge cleared all that stuff he got in past and was reppin bloods because they were his protection

Well DR, provided him protection against his eastcoast rivals, mostly gangsters, King Tut,Hatian Jack,Henchman, But it seems before he died in the FBI files he was being extorted by a Crime syndicate that was more larger scale than just a gang, which kinda makes you wonder how further this can get. in other words maybe the Illuminati was after him all along and he had to pay a bigger debt

reaszon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well DR, provided him protection against his eastcoast rivals, mostly gangsters, King Tut,Hatian Jack,Henchman, But it seems before he died in the FBI files he was being extorted by a Crime syndicate that was more larger scale than just a gang, which kinda makes you wonder how further this can get. in other words maybe the Illuminati was after him all along and he had to pay a bigger debt

maybe , LOL so that rumour about Tel Aviv Mafia killed him sounds more real now haha

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_static_kim-kardashian-huge-ass.jpg

no reason, just because. that ass stupid

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Think about it, why would a Rich guy that doesn't have to be part of a Gang, join or feel he need a gang? It's not about street creds all
maybe , LOL so that rumour about Tel Aviv Mafia killed him sounds more real now haha

could be, he was killed the way the Colombian mafia kills people, timed base, boxed in perfect in the middle,executed precisely on time.. it wasn't a Crip or Blood killing, because they don't have the stealth and accuracy Lol We all seen Menace 2 Society, they shootup everything

reaszon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about it, why would a Rich guy that doesn't have to be part of a Gang, join or feel he need a gang? It's not about street creds all

could be, he was killed the way the Colombian mafia kills people, timed base, boxed in perfect in the middle,executed precisely on time.. it wasn't a Crip or Blood killing, because they don't have the stealth and accuracy Lol We all seen Menace 2 Society, they shootup everything

killed the Colombian way by crips

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would have thought getting bottled by Drizzy would have knocked some sense in dude. But this fool done lost his mind.

Tryin to threaten a former drug kingpin from Marcy :snoop: