Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell Chris is desperate for acceptance and to be taken seriously, and gangs are breeding grounds that prey on that type of mentality, they lure you in with all that 'love, family, 100%' sort of thing, but there's limited love in that shyt, it's all based on greed, and power, manipulation, deceit, exploitation, etc etc....That's all it really is. Those type of people generally have limited love for THEIR own, much less Chris, little choir boy bytch that he is. I bet Chris doesn't see it as extortion, just taking 'care of the homies', who he met likely while at clubs in LA, surrounding areas, bottle service and after hours...and he feels like he's one of them, which gives him credibility and them some extra paper and an extra foot in the celeb/Hollywood world....this happens all the times on all levels, wouldn't surprise me if neither party even considered it extortion, but it's predatory in nature, which is enough...it's a shame people with money fall for this sort of thing all the time, and usually it leads nowhere good...A friend of mine, a friends cousin really, who i knew since he was 14, got shot in the head a few months ago, murdered in a similar situation, he was the 'Chris'....

:huhldup:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Schoolboy q already said that la was soft now,then you got maino admitting that ny was soft too,so if people that's actually from these areas say that, then you can't be surprised when you see r&b singing,jerking & moon walking ass nikkas like chris brown eventually joining their gangs too

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_static_kim-kardashian-huge-ass.jpg

no reason, just because. that ass stupid

homerdatass_zps9c4f8875.gif

Fred.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chris need to calm down, Jay aint gone have no problems, when your money that longgg.
He aint even gonna be in no position to get put in those problems.

"I'll never make the news again, my man'll shoot ya" :wow:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Extortion they don't join gangs because they want to, they are forced into Gangs, Look at the released FBI files of Tupac SHAKUR or EazyE they was all getting extorted by unknown GROUPs or GANGS , look at the released TUPAC FBI files http://vault.fbi.gov/Tupac Shakur
Also he was extorted by Haitian Jack, a very known gangster in Brooklyn
Also they said alot of different celebrity's been extorted by Gangsters, Groups, or Gangs, they offer them protection in exchange for stronghold, it's called a friendly extortion, but it can also be dangerous for the person if they don't apply to the demand. So him joining the Piru's is probably just him being forced to be in it for EXTORTION .. sad but it's common
whoa whoa whoa the jewish defence league too?

what the fukk

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
I know right, who the fukk is the Jewish defense League? is this a coverup name? I hear alot of Mafia's have undercover names.. Who is this group?
jewish defence league are pretty well known, they're a far right-wing terrorist group behind known attacks inside and outside the US. can't believe this wasn't a bigger story in hiphop publications. im no conspiracy theorist but shiiiit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
jewish defence league are pretty well known, they're a far right-wing terrorist group behind known attacks inside and outside the US. can't believe this wasn't a bigger story in hiphop publications. im no conspiracy theorist but shiiiit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

Damn, thats crazy.. and peep this.. they filed it a couple days prior to him being shot on Sept 7th, isn't that weird? Sept 11 1996 is when the file was filed from the FBI ..hmmm??

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
:whoa: hol up breh. lets not go there, ive run out of tin foil hats

JDL even had jerry heller shook. and nobody is more jewish than him, apart from maybe :heh:

Lol, the JDL tried to assassinate Public Enemy back in the day. The NYPD had to shut down the block in-front of the def-Jam building b/c they had a sniper across the street.