Chris Brown threatens Jay Z over Beyonce

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
No way in hell I'm claimin a gang I got no rooots in. I don't care if I was in LA all the time. I'mm Illinois. We not on that B & C tip. I'm a vice lord, and I would be a vice lord in LA too:birdman:almighty brother

But damn, is it THAT easy to join?:heh:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
this wouldnt happen in long beach

lbc nikkas dont play dat shyt specially on da eastside where nikkas is runnin up on cop cars n shootin dem in da chest at stop lights

compton is weak af, i remember when i stayed on 15th street in long beach some compton nikka came there n got shot n killed for bein in da hood

compton nikkas are bustets

:what:what wouldnt happen in Long beach?

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Gangsta rap really needs the oliver stone treatment. We all know about how closely linked organized crime and entertainment was back in the days when the italian mob were beating down DJs, but I don't know, this shyt is 100x more intriguing. I get the feeling 90% of these guys are made to launder money too, murder inc the only ones stupid enough to get found out
TRUE

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yup, it's like the nukkas that have everything take the most for granted and don't realize how much worst they can make it

Didn't this nikka grow up in a single parent household raised by his mother?

I think that would explain this nikkaz behavior.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, look at the released FBI files
He was being extorted in 96 also by a group called the JDL group, but its probably a coverup name for another larger scale attacker group. He was extorted before by gangsters also. This is all filed
The file was actually processed 3 days before Tupac died in the records.
JDL = The jewish defense league.
Pretty much like a jewish mafia from what I heard/read and rumors they were involved in pacs and eazy e's death.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
if a millionaire wanted to be your friend yall would too so dont act like compton is weak for bringing him in.more money means more guns,drugs and power.