Chris Brown is next on Summer Jam screen: ID Channel about to drop a "Surviving Chris Brown"-style documentary

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
He beat rihanna to a pulp like an animal, that is despicable and there is no excuse for that. You wont see me going out of the way to defend chris brown, he will have his day in court just like any other person before a jury of his peers, you dont get to beat a woman like that to a pulp and expect people to just erase that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Watch how uncomfortable people get when you bring up that Elvis married a literal CHILD.

And not just White folks

Black folks have been trained to only sick their own...so they get pretty uncomfortable at truths as well
You’re assuming that black people rock with Elvis like that.

I’m from Mississippi and know all of his transgressions and what he did, so you’re preaching to the choir. I don’t rock with him like that and never have.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Also to people saying " They got Harvey Weinstein and he's white"

Harvey Weinstein was NEVER anyone's idol/hero or important to any community outside of scummy ass Hollywood...Most of the general public didn't look up to him and or barely even knew who he was.

It's not the same as Micheal Jackson, or Bill Cosby

White folks would/will NEVER go after their actual ICONS the way we do ours

Not at all. It's like the saying, "don't throw the baby out with the bath water".

Except it's, "don't throw the industry out with the negroes". As you can see, money is still being made, projects are still being worked on, while big entertainment names get thrown into the garbage. All this pearl clutching while the show still going.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Only Black celebrities do bad stuff
Brad Pitt out here wrangling his kids on
Planes like their bulls and wasn’t he reportedly going for Jolie before the oldest (adopted kid) got between them. Of course that’s just gossip but can celebs get giving the benefit of the doubt.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I'm waiting on the Jerry Seinfeld documentary

He dated a high school student when he was almost 40 and nobody cares outside of woke college students I guess

Let Dave Chappelle, Denzel Washington, or Will Smith pull up to a high school to OPENLY pick up one of the students and see how fast those charges and documentaries start coming together.

Link: Seinfeld slammed for once dating 17-year-old girl after Duke walkout

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not excusing Chris or any other celebs behavior and I'm not very conspiratorial but I am finding this oddly peculiar. Like Mick Jagger, Fred Durst, or even Justin Timberlake don't have weird cases themselves. It's almost a concerted effort to demonize public-facing black influencers, much like how immigrants from only certain countries are being demonized.
exactly all these Rock docs talk about their shenanagans with groupies like it's al fun n games but all the questionable shyt that Black people do has to be throughly investigated/

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
He beat rihanna to a pulp like an animal, that is despicable and there is no excuse for that. You wont see me going out of the way to defend chris brown, he will have his day in court just like any other person before a jury of his peers, you dont get to beat a woman like that to a pulp and expect people to just erase that
Wasn’t him and Rihanna back together after that?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@Sad Bunny why do you not make threads anymore?
I recently got a promotion and I am managing more people now. I'm in meetings, checking reports and on Zoom much more often now. My trolling time has dwindled ever since :mjcry:

But I got that raise and the job is easier so it's worth it :banderas:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i do not understand the urge to protect black criminals because theyre black

can point at white ones too. but protecting or being defensive of the black ones is weird
because innocent until proven guilty???

I got charged with Rape case was dismissed, Famous nikka gets charged career done.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
i do not understand the urge to protect black criminals because theyre black

can point at white ones too. but protecting or being defensive of the black ones is weird
I just had this argument with some dudes at the gym the other day. They were talking that conspiracy talk. My counter was these nikkas didn't need to be out there acting like fools and doing all that foul shyt. What about all the black lives these powerful people fukked up with their actions since they are so concerned with protecting our people? They blamed it on greed and how the illuminati forces them to do these things to keep them from being too powerful smh.