Chris Brown is next on Summer Jam screen: ID Channel about to drop a "Surviving Chris Brown"-style documentary

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Also to people saying " They got Harvey Weinstein and he's white"

Harvey Weinstein was NEVER anyone's idol/hero or important to any community outside of scummy ass Hollywood...Most of the general public didn't look up to him and or barely even knew who he was.

It's not the same as Micheal Jackson, or Bill Cosby

White folks would/will NEVER go after their actual ICONS the way we do ours
These fukking fakkits already know that. They're self hating black asses don't care because they hate what they see when they look in the mirror. Or they're fukking foreign African blacks

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in.gif

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLD UP!

Don't ask me how I noticed this but...

...I just noticed there's a frame in there where the towel moves all the way up :damn:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
We're not about to sit here and do the "bu..bu..bu.. what about white people" when it comes to holding our own accountable for their actions.

Just because white people don't do it doesn't make it okay.

Yall nikkas make me SICK

I'm not about to keep explaining how what I'm saying is NOT taking up for Diddy or anyone else.

You disgust me tho because you don't realize how harmful this view many of you have taken is continuing the STATUS QUO.

Calling out the BS unfairness in the system is NOT taking up for anyone .it's calling out BLATANT BS

It feels like a lot of Black folks get WAY MORE uncomfortable or passive when it comes to calling out white men than they do when they get the pitchforks out for one of there own

I'ma go ahead and put you on ignore tho so good day

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
If someone has actually done shyt and allegations are made let the authorities do their work, cool no problem:hubie:However, the hunger to get people out of the paint does not sit right with me. It's not even about the victims, it's people looking for a purpose and sense of power.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yall nikkas make me SICK

I'm not about to keep explaining how what I'm saying is NOT taking up for Diddy or anyone else.

You disgust me tho because you don't realize how harmful this view many of you have taken is continuing the STATUS QUO.

Calling out the BS unfairness in the system is NOT taking up for anyone .it's calling out BLATANT BS

It feels like a lot of Black folks get WAY MORE uncomfortable or passive when it comes to calling out white men than they do when they get the pitchforks out for one of there own

I'ma go ahead and put you on ignore tho so good day
If you want to be an emotional child about it, then go right ahead

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be interesting how people act with this one. For some reason it’s ok to get the old cats out of here, but it’s difficult to get these celebs out of here when they’re younger. It’s literally like how the R Kelly shyt went. Good luck out here. I have no dog in this fight on this particular one.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Also to people saying " They got Harvey Weinstein and he's white"

Harvey Weinstein was NEVER anyone's idol/hero or important to any community outside of scummy ass Hollywood...Most of the general public didn't look up to him and or barely even knew who he was.

It's not the same as Micheal Jackson, or Bill Cosby

White folks would/will NEVER go after their actual ICONS the way we do ours
Exactly. Nobody really gives a fukk about Harvey Weinstein.

Where's that Elvis hit piece? Where's the chastisements of Ozzy saying he loves Hitler while demonizing Kanye?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Exactly. Nobody really gives a fukk about Harvey Weinstein.

Where's that Elvis hit piece? Where's the chastisements of Ozzy saying he loves Hitler while demonizing Kanye?
Watch how uncomfortable people get when you bring up that Elvis married a literal CHILD.

And not just White folks

Black folks have been trained to only sick their own...so they get pretty uncomfortable at truths as well