Chris Brown is next on Summer Jam screen: ID Channel about to drop a "Surviving Chris Brown"-style documentary

darryl

Superstar
Daps
"It's a conspiracy!!! :damn::damn:" :troll:

Miss me with the "Black men being persecuted :duck:" :rudy:

Cats spent 2017, 2018, and 2019 laughing at all those white dudes going down thinking it wasn't going to reverse on black male celebrities :dead::dead:.

Quit acting like a demon and you won't be caught up in this type of BS. Nobody lying on these nikkas :camby:
The Sambo nikka already arrived lmao

Daps
Reppin
Miami
Why would they do a document featuring a new alleged victim knowing that the last victim lied? I can understand if there are an ass people coming out like R.Kelly, but one person? Help me with this because I don’t understand.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Mofos thought siding with these whores, feminists and CACs was beneficial huh? They trying to get every black entertainer outta this shyt and protect their own.
So every black entertainer is an abuser/rapist :comeon:

Not one person whose been accused has had it come outta nowhere. R Kelly, Diddy, Chris brown, trey songz, or whoever else have had allegations on their head to varying degrees

Dudes like Levar Burton or Denzel Washington don't have them problems

But anybody that's done dirt needs to face the consequences. Fukk giving out passes to abusers just cause they're black :camby:

It's not about cacs. It's about protecting black people from these mfs :stopitslime:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Why would they do a document featuring a new alleged victim knowing that the last victim lied? I can understand if there are an ass people coming out like R.Kelly, but one person? Help me with this because I don’t understand.
Oh you probably watched surviving r kelly for 40 days and 40 nights huh lol