Chris Brown is next on Summer Jam screen: ID Channel about to drop a "Surviving Chris Brown"-style documentary

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
01a4f5d06fc45cf593cbfedfa0ae619e_xl.jpg

I’d understand the outrage if it was a celeb that never had any history of this stuff.

Defending Chris Brown tho? :heh:
Not that he hasn’t hit a bytch before, but this was play fighting and she’s shown smiling and laughing in the very next still picture.

I’m very hesitant to defend an admitted bipolar 2 diagnosed dude that does hard drugs. He’s probably doing alot of violent stuff.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are doing that

If you really cared about getting degenerate white stars out the paint, why have that conversation while this is going on?

All it does is come off as defense. "We'll white people do it and get away with it. Why can't we? :mad: "

Calling out the racist application, enforcement and targeting of the law is not defending anyone. By your logic you would be cool if a racist cop only pulled over black folks for speeding.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that he hasn’t hit a bytch before, but this was play fighting and she’s shown smiling and laughing in the very next still picture.

I’m very hesitant to defend an admitted bipolar 2 diagnosed dude that does hard drugs. He’s probably doing alot of violent stuff.
This is the same Karrueche that filed a restraining order on Chris :comeon:

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Until people start to tear down these industries, folks will continue to eat away at these small crumbs (Diddy, Chris, Kelly, Cosby), because if society began to target the main dish.. well, America would probably collapse. Remember that black folks are just the appetizers. We keep the poor man and woman fed.
The justice system is definitely stacked against everyday Black folks. We see the unfair treatment all the time, in the form of harsher sentences, bail discrimination, underfunded public defense, wrongful convictions, and so on. But when it comes to powerful Black entertainers, I just don't see how that applies. People like R. Kelly or Diddy eventually faced justice for their actions, but they were able to get away with that shyt for years despite serious accusations. Their fame and power shielded them form accountability (for a time). Same thing with some of the big white entertainers like Harvey Weinstein. There are several prominent white entertainers whose history finally caught up with them too, like James Franco, Armie Hammer, Bryan Singer, Brett Ratner, and Danny Masterson.

Look, the system is definitely unfair to the average Black person, but when you reach the status of someone like a Diddy or Kelly, it's more about power and influence. And how you can wield that to continue to get away with shyt. The rules don't really apply to them until public pressure and their history catches up, and then they do. They always apply to us as regular people.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I means he’s right.

Leo still fukking 18 year olds by the flock

Derrick jeter lol. Not even gonna go there.

Hue Hefner still look on as a god when we know the real ect.
Leo gets criticized all the time for going after young women

Jeter. Im not sure where youre going with that considering it also goes against your point but yeah, we can move on lol

And Hugh Hefner is dead. Kinda hard to build a case on him. Guarantee he'd be weinstein status if he was still breathing though

The irony is that epstein is worse than all of them but is dead under some sketchy circumstances. Yet yall wanna flap your faux pro black cape for a bunch of rich degenerates who will mostly receive a slap on the wrist :snoop:

Cause for every r kelly or diddy there's dozens of black artists doing horrible shyt that won't go to court. Understand r kelly was known to be on camera pissing on a little girl and still had over 20 years of career left :dahell:

So really what are you guys saying? There's a conspiracy to take down rich black men but it takes decades to pull off and only targets a few.

Cause why isn't Russell Simmons being extradited?

Why isn't someone Obama being accused? Instead it's always entertainers. In fact, the richest black man in the country isn't an entertainer and has no allegations :jbhmm: