Chris Brown is next on Summer Jam screen: ID Channel about to drop a "Surviving Chris Brown"-style documentary

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in.gif

Diddy even runs like a Somali :dead:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
He beat rihanna to a pulp like an animal, that is despicable and there is no excuse for that. You wont see me going out of the way to defend chris brown, he will have his day in court just like any other person before a jury of his peers, you dont get to beat a woman like that to a pulp and expect people to just erase that
And Rihanna went back to him, still fukked him and did songs with him afterwards. Save that captain simp shyt. She even boasted that she's attracted to the rude boys.

These broads don't give a damn about women's rights unless it's personally beneficial to them.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
because innocent until proven guilty???

I got charged with Rape case was dismissed, Famous nikka gets charged career done.
You do realize that's only relevant in court :comeon:

Public opinion doesn't have to assume innocent. Namely when there's clearly evidence of guilt

If we know Chris brown has already physically abused and harassed women, is it really farfetched to think a new allegation against him has a high chance of being true?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
01a4f5d06fc45cf593cbfedfa0ae619e_xl.jpg

I’d understand the outrage if it was a celeb that never had any history of this stuff.

Defending Chris Brown tho? :heh:
That’s what I’m saying. That’s not to mention the restraining order she had out against them and the fact that dude is still beefing with cats about her years later.

I rock with CB, but he’s not the hill to die on.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's self hate to not defend nikkas that abuse black people :dead:

But yall always treat the accusers like they're lying :dead:

Yeah, sounds unbiased to me :ehh:

I don't think we're doing that.

If they're guilty, they're guilty. Point blank. Just saying make sure you get EVERYONE guilty, not just the super prominent Black ppl.

Every black person they get after is at the top of their field. MJ, Cosby, R. Kelly, Chris, Diddy.....where are the white equivalents? They just sit at home playing board games? The black celebs learned this behavior from them bc they set the standard for what is acceptable celebrity behavior.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I don't think we're doing that.

If they're guilty, they're guilty. Point blank. Just saying make sure you get EVERYONE guilty, not just the super prominent Black ppl.

Every black person they get after is at the top of their field. MJ, Cosby, R. Kelly, Chris, Diddy.....where are the white equivalents? They just sit at home playing board games? The black celebs learned this behavior from them bc they set the standard for what is acceptable celebrity behavior.
You are doing that

If you really cared about getting degenerate white stars out the paint, why have that conversation while this is going on?

All it does is come off as defense. "We'll white people do it and get away with it. Why can't we? :mad: "

Other than michael jackson, all the folks you named only caught heat once they fell off

And even with Mike, dude never sat foot in jail or prison. Sex crimes are probably the least heinous crimes that are taken seriously. In this country and abroad. So to act like the hammer is coming down quickly on black entertainers. If anything, the issue is how the industry will protect them until they've outlined their usefulness then leaves them for the wolves

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not excusing Chris or any other celebs behavior and I'm not very conspiratorial but I am finding this oddly peculiar. Like Mick Jagger, Fred Durst, or even Justin Timberlake don't have weird cases themselves. It's almost a concerted effort to demonize public-facing black influencers, much like how immigrants from only certain countries are being demonized.
They love making us the face of bad shyt. Easier to point the finger at others than your own.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You are doing that

If you really cared about getting degenerate white stars out the paint, why have that conversation while this is going on?

All it does is come off as defense. "We'll white people do it and get away with it. Why can't we? :mad: "
I am doing no such thing.

You need to read what I wrote, not what you want it to say.

Again, if 10 black ppl get arrested for stealing cars, and 10 white ppl get away with it, it's not defending the black thieves. It's just saying justice needs to go for all

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You are doing that

Other than michael jackson, all the folks you named only caught heat once they fell off

And even with Mike, dude never sat foot in jail or prison. Sex crimes are probably the least heinous crimes that are taken seriously. In this country and abroad. So to act like the hammer is coming down quickly on black entertainers. If anything, the issue is how the industry will protect them until they've outlined their usefulness then leaves them for the wolves
I means he’s right.

Leo still fukking 18 year olds by the flock

Derrick jeter lol. Not even gonna go there.

Hue Hefner still look on as a god when we know the real ect.