Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
theres definatly fools in here living vicariously through CB just wishing they could beat girls up too
you can feel it in their posts
:scust:

Yes, I picked up on it too. I imagined some of them foaming at the mouth while typing that garbage. It's sad that the stats were changed to fit their narratives, they can't wait for an opportunity to beat a chick, & so on. Scust.

May G-d never send one to cross my path. Surely, he will meet his maker.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Kinda crazy how this shyt essentially fukked up his life. He went from one of the biggest & most liked Pop Stars on the planet to a junkie & wannabe thug because of it.

I think everyone knew she put hands on him in that Lambo and someone as incredibly impulsive as Bhris is isn't going to think things rationally like @Poitier

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:francis:
defending yourself is one thing, you know. appropriate level response

theres definatly fools in here living vicariously through CB just wishing they could beat girls up too
you can feel it in their posts
:scust:

Yeah I totally wish I could beat you up right now... :gucci:

Da fukk are you on right now? Hop off the molly's and perqs there lady. No one is proud to and or to talk about hitting women. Defending yourself is the issue here. Living vicariously through Breezy? :why:

See this is why armchair psychology on forums never work.

Daps
I should not be surprised that people actually believe him. He claimed to not remember what happened and blacked out every other time. This includes what he told to the police. He is lying. People have wanted to believe that Rihanna started the fight but only one of them has shown to be violent since then. The police report and the physical evidence tell a different story.

This man tried to attack his mother, throwing chairs backstage at GMA and his most recent ex has a restraining order against him. Chris is the problem. He could not handle being confronted by his girlfriend and did what punk ass men do. I'm sure Rihanna isn't the first woman he got physical with and Kae isn't the last.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Kinda crazy how this shyt essentially fukked up his life. He went from one of the biggest & most liked Pop Stars on the planet to a junkie & wannabe thug because of it.

I think everyone knew she put hands on him in that Lambo and someone as incredibly impulsive as Bhris is isn't going to think things rationally like @Poitier

The junky part was his fault, look up his discography, he was going platnum in the same year after his album release. And the wannabe thug part is just part of rap and R&B, Sisqo thought he could fly and fight dragons....

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yes, I picked up on it too. I imagined some of them foaming at the mouth while typing that garbage. It's sad that the stats were changed to fit their narratives, they can't wait for an opportunity to beat a chick, & so on. Scust.

May G-d never send one to cross my path. Surely, he will meet his maker.

interesting.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i'm just asking you a question...

so, do you think it's cool to assault someone while they're driving a car?

i dont think its cool for people to put hands on other people male or female
while driving a car, operating other heavy machinery, walking, running, sleeping.
voting on a plane or in a boat etc.

i always have always told my daughters and other young ladies i know
and have said on here
-if you hit, be prepared to get hit back-

that doesnt fit yall narrative though.
:stopitslime:

there are absolutely male domestic violence victims and their situations are every bit
as sad and serious as those of female dv victims/

CB isnt the poster guy for male DV victims
and yall do a great disservice to actual victims by painting him that way.

rock on though.
:yeshrug:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Re: Herpes
I don't know if folks are just kidding in here for lol's but it's scary reading that @80% or more people will contract the disease. At that rate, if true, you can contract it by merely touching someone! Good grief.
I won't take the coli as truth on this topic as I will be doing my googles. I've seen this statement on this board go seriously unchallenged too many times...makes you want to stay indoors :dead:.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
i dont think its cool for people to put hands on other people male or female
while driving a car, operating other heavy machinery, walking, running, sleeping.
voting on a plane or in a boat etc.

i always have always told my daughters and other young ladies i know
and have said on here
-if you hit, be prepared to get hit back-

that doesnt fit yall narrative though.

What's my "alleged" narrative?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I totally wish I could beat you up right now... :gucci:

Da fukk are you on right now? Hop off the molly's and perqs there lady. No one is proud to and or to talk about hitting women. Defending yourself is the issue here. Living vicariously through Breezy? :why:

See this is why armchair psychology on forums never work.
:mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
What's my "alleged" narrative?

what was your intent in asking me "so you think its cool to assault someone while driving a car?"

theres your narrative.
nothing in my posts indicated i think assault while driving or any other kind of assault is cool.

what made you think that i would say it was okay or try to excuse it?

any way
have an outstanding coli day
Breezy movie out now, tickets available.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
what was your intent in asking me "so you think its cool to assault someone while driving a car?"

theres your narrative.

nothing in my posts indicated i think assault while driving or any other kind of assault is cool.

what made you think that i would say it was okay or try to excuse it?

any way
have an outstanding coli day
Breezy movie out now, tickets available.

edit - never mind, i'm wasting my words.

Rihanna is crazy, but that doesn't matter.

Fucc Chris Brown,
fucc men,
everybody die,
Mambo #5.