Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Re: Herpes
I don't know if folks are just kidding in here for lol's but it's scary reading that @80% or more people will contract the disease. At that rate, if true, you can contract it by merely touching someone! Good grief.
I won't take the coli as truth on this topic as I will be doing my googles. I've seen this statement on this board go seriously unchallenged too many times...makes you want to stay indoors :dead:.

Fun fact; human beings are basically just giant water bags that collect bacterium. We're basically walking petri dishes. That's also what makes us so resistant to what used to kill us off merely centuries ago. The flu is seen as an annoyance, compared to the death sentence it was in the wild west. As for the herpes thing....meh its a cold sore. 80% might have have been too generous, it was 80% in 2015, its more than likely 90% by now. And that's fine, as of now its an annoyance to everyone but infants (to be fair everything is deadly to them).

You live, you learn, you vote Team Breezy, and you definitely have herpes.

:banderas: Life couldn't be sweeter.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Karrueche was lying on dude to get a come up. Yall be simping over dimes. I aint mad tho:cape:
You got proof of that?
Some of y'all need to take the head of Chid Browns dikk out of your mouths for just a few minutes :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
interesting.

It's evident - There are 'I hope a bytch would' dudes commenting in here. Much, much different than 'I wish a bytch would'.
If a chick is in mid-swing they are trigger-happy to beat her ass to a pulp!
Nah, but seriously, when I saw one of them change DV stats to fit his narrative, and subsequent remarks, I knew what time it was.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It's evident - There are 'I hope a bytch would' dudes commenting in here. Much, much different than 'I wish a bytch would'.
If a chick is in mid-swing they are trigger-happy to beat her ass to a pulp!
Nah, but seriously, when I saw one of them change DV stats to fit his narrative, and subsequent remarks, I knew what time it was.

You got all that from "interesting"?

You don't even know what part of it I thought was interesting. But it doesn't matter...

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
You got all that from "interesting"?

You don't even know what part of it I thought was interesting. But it doesn't matter...
I don't do ambiguity, guessing games, mind reading, inferences: Taking my comment in it's context and making a reasonable deduction from your reply, nevermind that it was one word, yes, that is what I got. :hmm:

No, in the grand scheme of things...it really does not matter.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
The whole time he was going through this his handlers obviously told him not to tell the story. He should have told this story back then.

She assaulted him. He let them make it look like he just wild out and beat the breaks of the bytch for no reason meanwhile she kicking him and grabbing his nuts while he's driving.

That was a big mistake on his part he was trying to "man up" and accept full responsibility. :no: He should have told the full story..sure he would have got clowned for saying it but overall he would have gained more sympathy and understanding even from women.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
That was a big mistake on his part he was trying to "man up" and accept full responsibility. :no: He should have told the full story..sure he would have got clowned for saying it but overall he would have gained more sympathy and understanding even from women.

Nope - it wouldn't have mattered.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Fun fact; human beings are basically just giant water bags that collect bacterium. We're basically walking petri dishes. That's also what makes us so resistant to what used to kill us off merely centuries ago. The flu is seen as an annoyance, compared to the death sentence it was in the wild west. As for the herpes thing....meh its a cold sore. 80% might have have been too generous, it was 80% in 2015, its more than likely 90% by now. And that's fine, as of now its an annoyance to everyone but infants (to be fair everything is deadly to them).

You live, you learn, you vote Team Breezy, and you definitely have herpes.

:banderas: Life couldn't be sweeter.
:merchant:

I'm reading a study now but I can tell I'm not going to the best info because I didn't ask the right question - 'How' you ask the question in Google is important to get the best info.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
You got proof of that?
Some of y'all need to take the head of Chid Browns dikk out of your mouths for just a few minutes :mjlol:

How gay are u to say that to another man. :russ:

All i said shorty was on the come up and i aint mad. And this nikka talking about sucking dikk like a fakkit. Chris brown dikk on ya brain..

:laff:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda crazy how this shyt essentially fukked up his life. He went from one of the biggest & most liked Pop Stars on the planet to a junkie & wannabe thug because of it.

I think everyone knew she put hands on him in that Lambo and someone as incredibly impulsive as Bhris is isn't going to think things rationally like @Poitier

n1gga :gucci:

Daps
Men are not supposed to stoop down to the level of women especially if you're black. I know nikkas is dressing like lil uzi and shyt but the world still don't fukk with nikkas and still see you as a threat. Stay safe out here and keep your head on a swivel especially if you doing dirt. Breezy obviously ain't learn from the situation though and that's why he fukking up shoulda just been under the radar and pop up with a hit and some dope performances and been good.