Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea that it's OK to beat on women. Anyone that has ever been with a chic knows they some violent emotional creatures and their rage is driven by emotion. Assault is assault in my opinion and women aren't taught to keep their hands to themselves but men are taught to never hit a woman. fukk that, if anyone puts their hands on you you have a right to defend yourself. During an emotional situation such as arguing in a car you don't have the luxury of space and convenience to bear hug or pin down a woman who will more than likely surge at you after you pin her down to calm her ass down. I had a situation where I had this belligerent bytch in my vehicle kicking my windshield, spitting in my face and clawing me up. I Chris Browned her immediately to stun her then choked her out to subdue her. When she came out of it she surged at me again. I finally had to put that bytch down on some idgaf shyt because she was the terminatrix. Next day she apologized and did not remember what she did but promised to never put hands on another nikka.

Good job breh, act like an animal, get treated like one. I'm all for a conversation so long as some chic doesn't touch me. But you put hands on me and I'm working those ribs/RNC and choking a bytch out. That goes for males as well. Thankfully, I haven't had to put my hands on a female due to me making that very apparent when I'm with a broad....I also don't fukk with ratchet hookers *anymore.

The truth is...she's a Trini chick with a crack head father....so best believe she was gonna have some anger issues. I wasn't surprised at all, broken females act like children when they weren't raised right or at all.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good job breh, act like an animal, get treated like one. I'm all for a conversation so long as some chic doesn't touch me. But you put hands on me and I'm working those ribs/RNC and choking a bytch out. That goes for males as well. Thankfully, I haven't had to put my hands on a female due to me making that very apparent when I'm with a broad....I also don't fukk with ratchet hookers *anymore.

The truth is...she's a Trini chick with a crack head father....so best believe she was gonna have some anger issues. I wasn't surprised at all, broken females act like children when they weren't raised right or at all.
Damn. I agree:salute: he handled that well. This is one of those situations you just dont want to be in. If its happening though, there is no choice but to put her down. Its like if your're doing 90mph and all of a sudden your in the path of a dog or a small child runs into the road....its cold but you have to run him over. Hitting the breaks suddenly or swerving is probably suicide. No choice man. Gotta just take the head on impact and ease onto the brakes and hope he has strong bones.chris however went a bit too far. I saw the pictures. He must have hit her more than once. He should only get a pass for just one punch man. Enough to disable her. She looked like she took multiple hits.

:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole time he was going through this his handlers obviously told him not to tell the story. He should have told this story back then.

She assaulted him. He let them make it look like he just wild out and beat the breaks of the bytch for know reason meanwhile she kicking him and grabbing his nuts while he's driving.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The whole time he was going through this his handlers obviously told him not to tell the story. He should have told this story back then.

She assaulted him. He let them make it look like he just wild out and beat the breaks of the bytch for know reason meanwhile she kicking him and grabbing his nuts while he's driving.
wouldnt really have mattered that much though. Those pictures of riri made everyone jump to the conclusion society has all trained us to believe. No way anyone buys the guy as the victim. No way. like rape cases. Once you hear of a rape case, we're sort of all trained to assume the guy is guilty before we then start looking at the facts. Just my opinion but society has these unwritten rules.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He lost it and couldn't take it back. The combination of being bipolar, frustrated of being accused and being hit while driving. You know if he could have that moment back he would take it back in a heart beat. He fukked up and has to live with those consequences though. Hope he keeps his shyt together for his daughter.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

That whole grabbing nuts thing is a feminist attack move. The feminist mindset will always try to grab your nuts, your jewels, your center of manhood in hopes of showing she is in control. Peep if a female tries to kick your nuts vs grab your nuts which will tell you everything you need to kno about dealing with her.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wouldnt really have mattered that much though. Those pictures of riri made everyone jump to the conclusion society has all trained us to believe. No way anyone buys the guy as the victim. No way. like rape cases. Once you hear of a rape case, we're sort of all trained to assume the guy is guilty before we then start looking at the facts. Just my opinion but society has these unwritten rules.

The narrative being completely different would have mattered and definitely wouldn't have harmed him for those truths to be out.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
He lost it and couldn't take it back. The combination of being bipolar, frustrated of being accused and being hit while driving. You know if he could have that moment back he would take it back in a heart beat. He fukked up and has to live with those consequences though. Hope he keeps his shyt together for his daughter.
Ray Rice and Chris were vilified way beyond what really occurred which was they were both assaulted. No one sees that and blinded by societal norms

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's you then. Tf?

If you want to be beaten by a woman, that's on you, but don't tell victims of abuse not to retaliate. We have a right to defend ourselves.

What you should be asking, is why these man beaters want to put themselves on the level of men so bad.

And you're a sexist pig to assume that women are so weak & fragile that they could be restrained easily by any man (bullshyt) and are incapable of leaving any mark and their hits are so weak that they feel like feathers.

fukk you.

I'm not assuming, i'm going by experience lil nikka
Honestly you sound p*ssy and if a woman can do damage to your shyt then maybe you should get that gender reassignment surgery, he she why cant I fight girls ass nikka.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
That's partially why I respect him and his team. He's an idiot no doubt and I don't listen to his music. Regardless of that for he and his team to have weathered the storm that followed that controversy and still somehow managed to salvage a respectable career, that deserves some credit.

The irony of it all is that azz whoopin was the best thing to ever happen to Rihanna. She needs to sing praises to CB's hands every night before she goes to bed.

You on here sounding like she was Amber Rose with 0 talent and appeal..

She was an international superstar BEFORE this. Yes it gave her more publicity - but publicity alone doesn't get you hits.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Basically became the new Bobby Brown.
:russ:

:mjlol:

chris-brown-evidence-photo-bodyguard-case-2014-billboard-650.jpg

:pachaha:

That junkie life. :scusthov: