Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Even if a woman is hitting you, it isnt hard to pin down and restrain most women til they submit and calm down. No reason to ever raise your fist.
I disagree. Women are equals so they should be smart enough to know that they can't fight a man. If I tried to fight a 6'7 nikka that's 300 pounds nobody would cape for me. So why do u cape for women? Giving women a pass to attack men is actually sexist

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. Women are equals so they should be smart enough to know that they can't fight a man. If I tried to fight a 6'7 nikka that's 300 pounds nobody would cape for me. So why do u cape for women? Giving women a pass to attack men is actually sexist

how is saying put a bytch in a submission caping or saying they got the right to physically harm :gucci:

you my bro
but do better

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Uhhhh so because a female put their hands on you, that means beat the shyt out of her? Chris had no bruises on him whatsoever. So miss me with that bull shyt. Yes, you have a right to defend yourself, but you're telling me to go to that extreme? Like I said there's NO justification for that shyt.
If a man did the same to another man would u be caping?:ohhh:

But lemme guess, women are emotional and can't control themselves :mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

if you tried to fight a 6'7 300 lb dude and he knocked you out -no caping, its over

if the 6'7 300 lb dude not only knocked you out [ahich ended any threat you may have posed to him] but then commenced to kick you about your head and body after he already stopped the threat - yeah we gonna "cape" for you

if the 6'7 dude knocked you out them waited for you to regain conciousness and commenced to beat you to a pulp then -yeah we gonna "cape" for you

level of response.
:yeshrug:

brebabyyy

Banned
Daps
If a man did the same to another man would u be caping?:ohhh:

But lemme guess, women are emotional and can't control themselves :mjlol:

This wouldn't even be a conversation if this pertained to two men. This has nothing to do with women being "emotional". If a woman hits you defend yourself, but it's okay to black her eye, bust her lip etc..... all because she hit you first???? Self control has to come into play and walk away.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This wouldn't even be a conversation if this pertained to two men. This has nothing to do with women being "emotional". If a woman hits you defend yourself, but it's okay to black her eye, bust her lip etc..... all because she hit you first???? Self control has to come into play and walk away.

YOU CAN'T JUST "WALK AWAY" IN THE ACT OF DRIVING A CAR

brebabyyy

Banned
Daps
Yeah - because you can do that with one hand on the steering wheel.

You hit people while they drive cars?

If you can take the energy to hit back, you can use that same energy and pull over. I never said don't defend yourself, but beating the fukk out of her? Cut it out. You're just basically deflecting saying the situation was okay cause he was driving. Absolutely not.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't get away with beating women unless your Charlie sheen

hes not getting away from it cause he keeps feeding it. in situations like that, its best u give one interview, apologize, and be done with it. if anyone ask u about it, no matter how many times ur asked, refer them to the first interview and keep it moving. dont entertain their questions.