Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Now lets hold on Brehs :whoa:...as I mentioned before, this didn't hamper his career....

FAME came out and was a classic album out the gate with; Yeahx3, Look at me now, She Ain't You, etc. Went on to go double plat.
Fortune soon followed and was yet another classic album, it went plat.
X was next, and it was (for me) his last classic album. It went plat of course and has some of the memorable songs in his catalogue. From Fine China, to New Flame.

That's three classic albums (4 if we include Exclusive)...he's GOAT status, and that happened after he beat on Ri.

Royalty, is just a bad album, no real singles on there, nothing to really take to the club with.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Breh, you're p*ssy and we not gone agree so stop quoting me with this passive aggressive female shyt :mjlol:

No - we gonna do this today.

So after your broad is serially hitting you (probably because she doesn't respect you) while you're driving a car,
you stop the car. Now what? What's the proper thing to do then?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
no no we're not advocating domestic violence
:whoa:Just saying it goes both ways and as a "man" sometimes people arent really all that interested in your side of the story.

Don't bother, women on here are the dumbest on the web....you can write a paragraph beforehand, on how its not okay to hit women, before you go into defending yourself while operating a vehicle on the road, and they'll still think we said "beat all dem hoes for no raisins".

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
no no we're not advocating domestic violence
:whoa:Just saying it goes both ways and as a "man" sometimes people arent really all that interested in your side of the story.

:francis:
defending yourself is one thing, you know. appropriate level response

theres definatly fools in here living vicariously through CB just wishing they could beat girls up too
you can feel it in their posts
:scust:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Men & women need to keep their hands to themselves.

No form of abuse is ever acceptable - Verbal, Emotional, & definitely not Physical.

There is no quantifying amounts of violence in fights i.e. Someone slaps you but you stab them in return.
No eye for an eye as you never know how far someone is willing to go -
I don't assault any man I'm with and although I've never been physically assaulted, I already know that I would blow a man's head clean off for striking me and would go to prison with nothing on my conscious, if I were somehow charged despite defending myself, because I truly, deeply despise such men.

I don't think either of them recounts the incident the way it truly happened though...but looking at her injuries and witnessing him act out several times, despite being given multiple chances/opportunities, etc., speaks volumes regarding his propensity to be violent.
I don't know what it is about people staying in highly dysfunctional relationships but these two have gotten back together on & off over the years (I think his Mom was a domestic violence victim & her dad was absent in her life...I could be mistaken). If they like it, I love it.