Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bold is retarded

Don't attempt to imagine up shyt to slander this man with

He did something stupid and he was punished for it repeatedly

Unless you have proof of him doing something else then I suggest you get a hold of your feelings relax with the slander
Google was released in 1998.
nikkas in this thread acting like nikkas just "accidentally" beat each of their famous girlfriends :mjlol:
My dude has a restraining order right now for abusing Karreuche :mjgrin:
The spin team in this thread should get hired by Joe Budden

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is complete bullshyt. The victim shouldn't have to restrain themselves. It's not up to the victim to be the bigger person. fukk outta here with that.\

I've had exes steal off on me and I was the bigger person by simply restraining them:manny:

Why do you as a man want to put yourself at the same level as a woman so bad:gucci:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This is complete bullshyt. The victim shouldn't have to restrain themselves. It's not up to the victim to be the bigger person. fukk outta here with that.

So if I kept hitting on a 6'5 guy, he retaliates and knocks me out as a side effect, he deserves to be shamed?

This is victim blaming at it's finest, but I guess this is another thing women get sympathy for & men don't.

I guess victim blaming is fine as going as you're not a woman. Domestic violence is also fine as long as you're not a woman.
:clap:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've had exes steal off on me and I was the bigger person by simply restraining them:manny:

Why do you as a man want to put yourself at the same level as a woman so bad:gucci:
drop that story broham. :feedme:
What did you do to deserve that?! I was hit by an aggressive chick in middle school because i wouldnt give her my friggin cookies. All my nikkas in the back like hit her back. I let it slide. She was like half my size.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was just talking about it with my girlfriend a few days ago, this dude was supposed to be next.

I seriously can't think of one star who has lost as much (even considering how much people still mess with him).

I mean dude already has done good for himself, but he really could have been the next mega-icon.

I know brehs like that #hoh stuff, but imagine if these three songs were released, with no controversy. They were around the same time too, but that shyt put a halt right to that path:

Dude would have been the great uniter like MJ was, everybody loved this guy after Forever. Remember, dude had all types of high end endorsements.

She Ain't You was an incredible song and the video being an homage to MJ, moving like MJ, using the same kind of effects/magic MJ had would've blasted incredibly far ahed of everybody else at the time. As much as people enjoyed some of his positive songs after that, they couldn't put that image past their mind.

The fact that this dude has made it this far and people still look forward to his music, even when he went to a dark pace just goes to show how insane he would've been had his name been kept clean.

In your life you just won't see many people as talented as Chris Brown. Really is a shame.

Last edited:

RealMazen

Banned
Daps

That's you then. Tf?

If you want to be beaten by a woman, that's on you, but don't tell victims of abuse not to retaliate. We have a right to defend ourselves.

What you should be asking, is why these man beaters want to put themselves on the level of men so bad.

And you're a sexist pig to assume that women are so weak & fragile that they could be restrained easily by any man (bullshyt) and are incapable of leaving any mark and their hits are so weak that they feel like feathers.

fukk you.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
That's you then. Tf?

If you want to be beaten by a woman, that's on you, but don't tell victims of abuse not to retaliate. We have a right to defend ourselves.

What you should be asking, is why these man beaters want to put themselves on the level of men so bad.

And you're a sexist pig to assume that women are so weak & fragile that they could be restrained easily by any man (bullshyt) and are incapable of leaving any mark and their hits are so weak that they feel like feathers.

fukk you.
:deadmanny:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:whoo: Beat her up while driving the lambo

they both could have died...what is it with bytches attacking you while you driving???:dwillhuh::damn:
I don't got a lambo but my girl legit used to grab my wheel if we fought in the car :damn:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea that it's OK to beat on women. Anyone that has ever been with a chic knows they some violent emotional creatures and their rage is driven by emotion. Assault is assault in my opinion and women aren't taught to keep their hands to themselves but men are taught to never hit a woman. fukk that, if anyone puts their hands on you you have a right to defend yourself. During an emotional situation such as arguing in a car you don't have the luxury of space and convenience to bear hug or pin down a woman who will more than likely surge at you after you pin her down to calm her ass down. I had a situation where I had this belligerent bytch in my vehicle kicking my windshield, spitting in my face and clawing me up. I Chris Browned her immediately to stun her then choked her out to subdue her. When she came out of it she surged at me again. I finally had to put that bytch down on some idgaf shyt because she was the terminatrix. Next day she apologized and did not remember what she did but promised to never put hands on another nikka.