Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
lol some of these guys in here defending Chris just to be difficult! they know very well they don't want to be locked up and won't act as stupid as they are typing in real life. Who wants to lose their freedom my being this difficult?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So he was countering her right hand leads and connected because he was playing defence

And now I'm supposed to feel sorry for bih

I'm with chris on this

Defend yourself at all times

:manny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lol some of these guys in here defending Chris just to be difficult! they know very well they don't want to be locked up and won't act as stupid as they are typing in real life. Who wants to lose their freedom my being this difficult?
So he was countering her right hand leads and connected because he was playing defence

And now I'm supposed to feel sorry for bih

I'm with chris on this

Defend yourself at all times

:manny:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
split second decision over a petty pointless fight basically ruined his career.

crazy.
Why do y'all still say this. He is one of the biggest R&B acts out. It obviously stalled his career at a certain level but damn sure didn't "ruin " it

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Even if a woman is hitting you, it isnt hard to pin down and restrain most women til they submit and calm down. No reason to ever raise your fist.

In a moving car, retard?

what movie you live in where females "submit" to you judt because they're females?

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Uhhhh so because a female put their hands on you, that means beat the shyt out of her? Chris had no bruises on him whatsoever. So miss me with that bull shyt. Yes, you have a right to defend yourself, but you're telling me to go to that extreme? Like I said there's NO justification for that shyt.

Shut up bytch.

Don't put your hands on anyone if you can't take it back.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
I've had exes steal off on me and I was the bigger person by simply restraining them:manny:

Why do you as a man want to put yourself at the same level as a woman so bad:gucci:

Becasue they're human beings.

So you see females as inferior?

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Yes, I picked up on it too. I imagined some of them foaming at the mouth while typing that garbage. It's sad that the stats were changed to fit their narratives, they can't wait for an opportunity to beat a chick, & so on. Scust.

May G-d never send one to cross my path. Surely, he will meet his maker.
Are men allowed to defend themselves or not?