Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
how is saying put a bytch in a submission caping or saying they got the right to physically harm :gucci:

you my bro
but do better
Because in these situations you not always gonna respond the way u want someone to respond. Some of us see women as adults and not overgrown children with titties. Like I said in my other post, if I picked a fight with a 300 pound nikka and he splits my wig, is he wrong got going too far? Women are just as smart as men if they engage a man in physical combat and get the shyt beat outta them I don't feel sorry the same way if a man picks a fight with a much bigger dude and gets folded I don't care

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
if you tried to fight a 6'7 300 lb dude and he knocked you out -no caping, its over

if the 6'7 300 lb dude not only knocked you out [ahich ended any threat you may have posed to him] but then commenced to kick you about your head and body after he already stopped the threat - yeah we gonna "cape" for you

if the 6'7 dude knocked you out them waited for you to regain conciousness and commenced to beat you to a pulp then -yeah we gonna "cape" for you

level of response.
:yeshrug:
Ok now I see your point. I still disagree tho. Once u attack someone, all bets are off

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This wouldn't even be a conversation if this pertained to two men. This has nothing to do with women being "emotional". If a woman hits you defend yourself, but it's okay to black her eye, bust her lip etc..... all because she hit you first???? Self control has to come into play and walk away.
I disagree once u hit someone, all bets are off

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Ok now I see your point. I still disagree tho. Once u attack someone, all bets are off

sure you cant anticipate someone elses response, which is why its best to keep your hands to yourself
but dont throw out this whole "self defense" "i was only defending myself"
bullshyt if thats not what youre doing.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If you can take the energy to hit back, you can use that same energy and pull over. I never said don't defend yourself, but beating the fukk out of her? Cut it out. You're just basically deflecting saying the situation was okay cause he was driving. Absolutely not.

"Pull over", and then what?

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
sure you cant anticipate someone elses response, which is why its best to keep your hands to yourself
but dont throw out this whole "self defense" "i was only defending myself"
bullshyt if thats not what youre doing.
Again that's your opinion. I think someone can use whatever force they want when defending themselves

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's the case most of the time but unfortunately women never receive flak for it.

Ray Rice was being attacked and defended himself and was shamed for it even though he was the victim in the situation.

SHUT YOUR fakkit ASS UP.

RAY SPIT ON HER
THEN HIT HER WITH A LEFT.

SHE CHARGED HIM
AND HE KNOCKED HER OUT.

:devil:
:evil:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Again that's your opinion. I think someone can use whatever force they want when defending themselves

the law wont, and youre already at a disadvantage there
but hey, its your freedom
do whatchu like

the only people who can legally beat the shyt out of folks [or kill] for any type of physical contact are cops

but using your logic
thats cool.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
the law wont, and youre already at a disadvantage there
but hey, its your freedom
do whatchu like

the only people who can legally beat the shyt out of folks [or kill] for any type of physical contact are cops

but using your logic
thats cool.
Nah I actually think it should be the other way around. Cops work for us, they should be held to a higher standard than civilians

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Nah I actually think it should be the other way around. Cops work for us, they should be held to a higher standard than civilians

sure you think its should be the other round.
that doesnt make it not so.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if a woman is hitting you, it isnt hard to pin down and restrain most women til they submit and calm down. No reason to ever raise your fist.
I agree with this but there a lot of men who don't have the same level of self control as the next man. I don't view them as less of a man because of it people have different levels of being triggered. At the end of the day nobody shouldn't be putting there hands on the other person, unless it's some life threatening having to defend yourself type shyt.