Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I have literally never met a Black man that doesn't like Black women sexually/romantically.

Not saying they dont exist but they have never crossed my path.
Most of these dudes here haven’t either but they will claim some cat they hang with says that shyt all the time when every man I’ve ever been around don’t even talk like that about women. Cats hear a few silly dudes online say that stuff and project from there. We really worried about what maybe 5% of dudes saying irl?

Daps
i appreciate the brother's candor because a lot of black men in mass media are afraid to broach these topics. i salute his realness. but i take issue with this clip because it follows the same old narrative that black women's marriage rates are so low because nikkas put non black women on a pedestal. that is right outta the mama matriarch's womanist handbook, he sounds like a finger snappin sista girl right there

black men are like all other men, most attracted to their opposite gender counter part in disproportionate numbers. so why don't we take a look at black women themselves? naw it's better to continue the victimhood narrative as opposed to taking a close look at their cultural ideology and relationship philosophy. because i ain't never heard, "i'm a strong and independent chinese woman!" or a puerto rican bytch say "i can do bad all by my myself!" lol

Exactly.

Men love WOMEN....period. We will fukk with any broads that show love. The tallest/best looking brehs often get their pick of the litter with sistas so they get first dibs. Average brehs might prefer sistas but get love from white broads without trying....it happens. Not much different from a white boy that cant pull Becky but goes to college and has 8 different Soo Youngs on his dikk. That ego boost is strong. He still loves Becky's.

Sistas outnumber brehs so they can't all get a breh even if we all dated black. Gotta be proactive. Every sista I know from college married a breh by age 30 except for one...and she married a white boi making bank as a software engineer. They didn't wait until they were 30+ to start looking. White/Asian broads feel the pressure and get on it early. And they aren't at a numerical disadvantage.

We have to teach our ladies that being passive but expecting to beat Becky and Soo Young won't work. Men chase p*ssy, women chase rings.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I think interracial dating between BM and WW is heavily overblown in the media. I had a black woman on FB recently complain about the NBA Draft and how all the black basketball players had a white spouse. It got into a heated argument. Interracial marriage/dating is what? Less than 5% of overall relationships? Do you think that is what is causing the low marriage rates of black women? It is just another attack on black men.
"All these Brothers are down with the sistas when they are down and out, but as soon as they become successful, they wanna get them a white girl.....and leave us sistas out in the cold."

Daps
Meh...I guess I have to be the one..I don't wanna hear it. As far as I'm concerned BM should just date who makes them happy regardless. We always hear BW publicly telling other BW that--so why are BM forbade from telling other BM to do the same?

I always hear these black male celebs telling BM that they gotta marry and date BW and "do right by their queens"...meanwhile all I hear BF celebs telling BW to "keep their options open", (and they refuse to refer to us as "Kings") and applauding when Serena Williams, Zoe Saldana and Megan Merkel (I know she aint black but they were still happy about it) when they marry white. For some odd reason BW NEVER give them a lecture about it.

100% human nature. We want all the options for ourselves but want to limit everyone else.

White dudes will fukk anything but convince white broads to stay on Team Pink Meat.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Completely missing the point...

Miscegenation and rape, but does it matter?

nikkas on here really act like they never seen light skins with two black parents before. I literally grew up with four or five people just like this---light skinned with two black parents...
I didn’t miss no point but you online only like to feel real smart online so if it makes you feel smarter that I “missed” the point fukk it I missed the point. Funny that this is online fugazy talk that men I’ve ever been around aren’t talking about. Guess you hang with a different set of men that I do that talk about who random folks dating. I’m good on that crew dudes are lames and I don’t want no parts of that irl. Lastly y’alls pops would look at y’all strangely if they knew you dudes was worried who random men sexing.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Like Chris said if it’s Natural love there should be no issue. It’s when you put other women above your own.

I also don’t know why black men focus on what black women tell them all the time. It’s pretty clear there is an obvious hypocrisy. Just ignore the haters and do you.
I’m tired of the lazy ass don’t shyt on other women like most people who ir date even do this. Most people go about their lives inter or intraracial dating. A few clown dudes saying wild stuff doesn’t equal most people in ir relationships and only is a problem if we keep it real when it’s a man. A woman can say she don’t us and most don’t say nothing. Hell with that junk.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A whole board of BM told me I was ugly because I said your basic everyday Mexican wasn't as good looking as Ashanti. That's the state of BM right now. :yeshrug:
A messageboard is the state of BM? This the stupidity I’m talking about. Folks only online using bs like this to validate their stupid views and folks falling for this? I see why some folks will be stuck for the foreseeable future believing this madness.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
There is. The issue with the 85% stat is most of them are old af. In the younger generations, we have a massive issue
I think you just pulled this bs out of your ass
giphy.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
A messageboard is the state of BM? This the stupidity I’m talking about. Folks only online using bs like this to validate their stupid views and folks falling for this? I see why some folks will be stuck for the foreseeable future believing this madness.

When that energy is directed at you then maybe I'll take your dismissive attitude seriously. :manny:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
marriage being down is probably more related to economics and white supremacy being put in place to keep black men down specifically in the job market
but broussard's point is probably pointed towards a lot o that athletes he deals with

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A whole board of BM told me I was ugly because I said your basic everyday Mexican wasn't as good looking as Ashanti. That's the state of BM right now. A lot of BM worship non Black women like gods. Most of ya'll guilty of it too..:yeshrug:

Stop it, you used to be heavily simped under your old username and with some of the pics you posted while using that username.