Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
It is IMPERATIVE that Black women concentrate on becoming employable and finding financial stability!! Do you know how hard it is for many Black men to find stable, legal work with benefits? Especially when they reach a certain age. I am old enough to know what Im talking about. Black women in their 20s must prepare for when they're in their 50s. She may very well become the primary breadwinner for her family. Of course there are exceptions. I am married to a wealthy Black man. We married in our 30s. I stayed at home for yrs until recently. However, I know of waaay more couples where the Black man cannot find good work. The wife HAS to work for the stability and the benefits. I wont even get into the amount of our men in prison.

This is what systematic racism did to the Black family.

To fight it, Black women have to accept a co-working family (sometimes the teens too) and Black men MUST GET MARRIED! I also STRONGLY encourage educated women to date blue collars too. They make stable income with benefits and plenty of them are Black.

this post is propaganda

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What CB is saying is very harmful to black women and it promotes the idea that it's black men fault. Women (of all colors) please take accountability and put your destiny into your own hands. When I was broke, no degree and struggling -everyone made me VERY aware that I was undatable and I needed to start fixing my life if I wanted to be taken seriously.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
A whole board of BM told me I was ugly because I said your basic everyday Mexican wasn't as good looking as Ashanti. That's the state of BM right now. A lot of BM worship non Black women like gods. Most of ya'll guilty of it too..:yeshrug:

Plenty of black men admired your beauty and complimented your looks in that thread,like we do many of the women that post here. Saying "a whole board" is dangerous and also the state of black women. Having blinders on to the positive things that good brothers are saying,while paying attention to the negative things said by bitter black men,or men trolling just to get some female interaction.The black men on this site tend to do the same thing when posting these random hateful twitter comments from black women. This consistent act of keeping the blinders on is going to make more good natured black men and women just remain silent. Why defend black men or women,only to be grouped in with the bitter individuals speaking ill on their own men/women?

For anybody thinking that way,just know being quiet because you aren't getting "credit" for it is not the right thing to do. People will remember one day when their emotions come to a calm,after they've been staring at a candle for hours:respect:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
What CB is saying is very harmful to black women and it promotes the idea that it's black men fault.

for real, humans have been dating other people for yearrrrrsssss, all of this talk is dumb

the race warmhole is a stupid topic to get sucked into

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol yeah cause couples/relationships are a straight easy path yeah?

some of the posts in here are straight up candy land bable
I’m not saying it’s easy but I know from experience that families who stay together, children fair better in life. Raising children in a single parent home is stressful and far easier to allow the child to slip through the cracks of parental supervision.

Married people who abstain from drugs and alcohol dependence provide more in terms of love and general well being for their family.

In my opinion there needs to be a lot of family counseling available to married couples.

You have to understand the deck is stacked against black folk in the USA. Sticking together is the best defense we have.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
black man / white woman and black woman / white man , even gay men/women, couples seek out each other for the same things , if you cant see that or overstand it youre an idiot

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I’m not saying it’s easy but I know from experience that families who stay together, children fair better in life. Raising children in a single parent home is stressful and far easier to allow the child to slip through the cracks of parental supervision.

fam i know this,
just make sure the person you connect with fits you like a puzzle

alot of people find out the hard way when their main preference doesn't want them, its life

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This is true but if you live in the real world and not just in the online matrix you’d know this doesn’t represent the average person offline.

I agree, but when something is in the media almost everywhere you look, some might start to believe that, that is the norm. That's how a lot of narratives are pushed.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fam i know this,
just make sure the person you connect with fits you like a puzzle

alot of people find out the hard way when their main preference doesn't want them, its life
This is critical. Sometimes people rush to start having raw sex without considering the outcomes.

Need more education on how to actually be in a healthy relationship.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
This is critical. Sometimes people rush to start having raw sex without considering the outcomes.

Need more education on how to actually be in a healthy relationship.
we have more education swirv, its 2019 and babies of all colors are having babies out of wed lock , humans gonna fuk regardless of education

its 2019 and kneegas and crakkas are still depressed , its 2019 and we are still fat, its 2019 and race is still a hot topic, its 2019 and shyt aint changed much, we can go on with all types of issues

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I agree, but when something is in the media almost everywhere you look, some might start to believe that, that is the norm. That's how a lot of narratives are pushed.
I think you have to be a super sheep or stupid to believe something you can actually see for yourself isn’t true. Maybe you disagree but going outside and those I’m close to I see mainly black couples damn near everywhere I go. Why would I then think tv is showing me the real over what I’ve saw irl dang near every place I’ve went? That’s why I think you have to be stupid and or don’t get out the house to say otherwise for those people that do.