Chloe Bailey yall

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
EXACTLY!!!!

It’s really the way a woman is supposed to approach life.

A slow burn/build is better than going 0-100. She’s trying to stand next to Meg and Cardi, etc, but their raunchiness is celebrated. Hers won’t be.
I get what you're saying. So do you believe she's making these choices or her management team is? I don't understand. She really is talented but she's like Normani at this time. They're known more for being sexy and sexual than their actual talent. It's honestly sad they're choosing this lane. Cause for all the women that hype up the sexual movement and freedom of expression they really don't support them by buying their albums and songs.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
She reminds me of a equivalent of a dude from the burbs who read comic books and played video games growing up trying to be a gangster rapper. And he keeps rapping about guns and killing but you just don’t believe him.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet that bootyhole feels soft like marshmallows when a thumbs goes in there!

giphy.gif

morris

Superstar
Daps
Let's see if she pulls a Janelle Monar and let's see if she lets them hang all the way out (no pasties)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This is my thing.

I reeeeeeally feel like Bey’s team is mismanaging her purposely.

The blueprint for longevity is to follow Bey’s exact footsteps, or close to it.

Halle Bailey is going to be “the one” between the both of them because she’s starting out wholesome and will have a generation of females fans who grow with her— like Bey.

Going straight to selling sex only works for hiphop artists because they are literally viewed as sex objects regardless of their talent.

Chloe looks amazing, but she is too talented to be doing this. She’s supposed to be doing this in like 5-7 years the earliest.

“Leave something to the imagination” is real.

That being said I’m definitely finding that lingerie 😳 That’s a hot piece

Beyonce is a shyt record label exec who has done nothing for her artists. When they were up under her they were making funeral music performing during award show commercial breaks

When they branched out ppl started paying attention.

Chloe doesn't stick to her guns. She'll post "sexy", get clowned online, and either pull the pics/video or get on live crying. If she said this us me now get over it, ppl would back off her

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea I hate to say it because every girl doesn’t need to have a gorgeous face- that’s unrealistic and unfair, especially because regular looking girls of other races aren’t judged as harshly as BW, but yea…the makeup techniques definitely have helped her…because I saw that comment too 😕

The “face gang” posts on here always point it out 😩