Chloe Bailey yall

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All her singles flopped. Her sister is getting disney star placement she stuck online trying to act sexy

Must hurt
This is my thing.

I reeeeeeally feel like Bey’s team is mismanaging her purposely.

The blueprint for longevity is to follow Bey’s exact footsteps, or close to it.

Halle Bailey is going to be “the one” between the both of them because she’s starting out wholesome and will have a generation of females fans who grow with her— like Bey.

Going straight to selling sex only works for hiphop artists because they are literally viewed as sex objects regardless of their talent.

Chloe looks amazing, but she is too talented to be doing this. She’s supposed to be doing this in like 5-7 years the earliest.

“Leave something to the imagination” is real.

That being said I’m definitely finding that lingerie 😳 That’s a hot piece

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s coming. I love the outfit but I remember somebody saying she looks like Jar Jar Binks ( sp?) and I can’t look past that now.
Yea I hate to say it because every girl doesn’t need to have a gorgeous face- that’s unrealistic and unfair, especially because regular looking girls of other races aren’t judged as harshly as BW, but yea…the makeup techniques definitely have helped her…because I saw that comment too 😕

The “face gang” posts on here always point it out 😩

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
it’s funny how her and her sister father was the one teaching them how to write music and learn how to sing

So they both came out and had a minor hit and then all of a sudden Beyoncé team saw the Megan and cardi Bs WAP and even Beyoncé herself started showing ass and being naked even though Beyoncé got millions and millions of fans she felt like she had to compete with these thot/stripper rappers ….

Now they have Chloe out here thottin herself more than trying to develop a sound for her to last long in the business

Turning this chick to a adina howard

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
get

in

the

studio

Jesus Christ.

Look at "H.E.R.". She went behind the sunshades and recreated herself. It worked!
She is in the Studio, The label won't put it out, Women don't support women so womn artists have to clout chase to get to other bags.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This is my thing.

I reeeeeeally feel like Bey’s team is mismanaging her purposely.

The blueprint for longevity is to follow Bey’s exact footsteps, or close to it.

Halle Bailey is going to be “the one” between the both of them because she’s starting out wholesome and will have a generation of females fans who grow with her— like Bey.

Going straight to selling sex only works for hiphop artists because they are literally viewed as sex objects regardless of their talent.

Chloe looks amazing, but she is too talented to be doing this. She’s supposed to be doing this in like 5-7 years the earliest.

“Leave something to the imagination” is real.

That being said I’m definitely finding that lingerie 😳 That’s a hot piece

Yea Chloe making the same mistake Tinashe made.