THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
all these votes and nobody bothered to put up a legit argument for wutang.

go figure.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Already stated my case in various threads

what was it?

i recall your arguments being extremely misinformed breh.

thats what it is here for the most part. the posts are either very one-sided/misinformed or the posters are too busy trying to count solos.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what was it?

i recall your arguments being extremely misinformed breh.

thats what it is here for the most part. the posts are either very one-sided/misinformed or the posters are too busy trying to count solos.
:yeshrug:I just stated one reason a couple post above that I know I didn't mention before. The Coli is the only time I've seen anyone place Bone over WU. I have some homies that are Bone stans, I'm talking spit and rap every Bone verse type Stan and they rate WU over Bone. The clan can't be fukked with breh lol. The whole WU mystique by itself >>>>>

It's easy to say one is misinformed if you favor the opposing group. My reasons are in the other battle threads.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It's easy to say one is misinformed if you favor the opposing group. My reasons are in the other battle threads.

no. its easy to say one is misinformed if you constantly have to correct them on their statements, especially when the statements are concerning the most general of topics.

:whistle:

and some of the stuff being said was str8 downright lies. but im not including you in the lies department breh. word to @StillNotSoft. he called it right on the money.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Did not Read Thread but Prophet Posse/Hypnotized Camp Posse is better than both.
Prophet%20Posse%20-%20Body%20Parts%20insert.jpg

tumblr_mz5hkfOjId1s07w7qo1_500.jpg

:blessed:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
I could spit the entire first verse from Triumph on the spot but ask a Bone fan to do the same. nikkas had to study Bone verses like they were taking a final exam
I wonder how many of their sales came off the strength of the hooks and sing songiness of their music