• Poll closed .

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:mjlol: @ this begging
Why don't you recruit the Bone fans forum while you're at it?

It's a reminder if anything. I didn't think to consider stepping into this thread because i'd figure Bone would win out default. Looks like we have a true stable of backpackers who are partial to Wu. Now, while that's fine and dandy as q vast majority of Sohh bi-products/Coli residents are Yorkers.

For us bonafied Bone afficionados, it's easy for us to say, "Yeah, BTNH has the better catalogue."

But on the same token, a lot of it is the nostalgia of going to school and reciting bone lyrics and discussing their albums from 94-00. I was in middle school/high school during this period and they were a HUGE staple in kids walkmans/portable disc players. Wu? Ehhh... you know of them...

But the fascination level of Bone was unprecedented. Even the hoes knew all the artists by name (couldn't say the same about Wu). While you can't deny the hype that was Forever back in June 1997, the universal claim and admiration for bone from Summer 95 - Summer 96 was undeniable.

Ultimately,
The intrigue with bone is that when you listen to them; the beats, the flow, the melody, the harmonies intertwined with the demonic spirituality... the shiit puts you in a satanic thug trance that the naysayers really can't identify with.

The great thing is that i can play Creepin and E. 99 on the deck today and it still hits. That to me! Is the most important. Does the material stand the test of time and still creates the same impact as it did for me before i had my first pubic strands.

Yes it does, my nugs.

ir7vyf.gif

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bone got my vote.

As a group, I feel Bone but out better albums and were a REAL group. Wu-Tang was a bunch of solo artist coming together, not that anything is wrong with that, but there are clear tiers as far as who was a contributing factor and who was just along for the ride.

Outside of Wish, everyone in Bone shined constantly
:what:The only member that had an album out before 36 was GZA if I'm not mistaken, and he didn't go by that alias then. They were a group that later branched out.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a reminder if anything. I didn't think to consider stepping into this thread because i'd figure Bone would win out default. Looks like we have a true stable of backpackers who are partial to Wu. Now, while that's fine and dandy as q vast majority of Sohh bi-products/Coli residents are Yorkers.

For us bonafied Bone afficionados, it's easy for us to say, "Yeah, BTNH has the better catalogue."

But on the same token, a lot of it is the nostalgia of going to school and reciting bone lyrics and discussing their albums from 94-00. I was in middle school/high school during this period and they were a HUGE staple in kids walkmans/portable disc players. Wu? Ehhh... you know of them...

But the fascination level of Bone was unprecedented. Even the hoes knew all the artists by name (couldn't say the same about Wu). While you can't deny the hype that was Forever back in June 1997, the universal claim and admiration for bone from Summer 95 - Summer 96 was undeniable.

Ultimately,
The intrigue with bone is that when you listen to them; the beats, the flow, the melody, the harmonies intertwined with the demonic spirituality... the shiit puts you in a satanic thug trance that the naysayers really can't identify with.

The great thing is that i can play Creepin and E. 99 on the deck today and it still hits. That to me! Is the most important. Does the material stand the test of time and still creates the same impact as it did for me before i had my first pubic strands.

Yes it does, my nugs.

ir7vyf.gif

I agree Bone's music still sounds very fresh, I listened to both groups's catalogues again before doing a final vote. Some of the albums sounded even doper than when I last heard them, was very impressed.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired

Ultimately,

Yes it does, my nugs.

ir7vyf.gif

tumblr_m2bl7qc8Ht1r0gwr9o1_400.gif

I'm good son....

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no ones needs to argue wu tang is better than bone. just truth

I been proving my point for 3x threads. im done when you side step every comment I make.

every single comment you make is geared around solo albums breh.

:comeon:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
honestly, i don't mind if bone loses...this competition (aside from outkast being set up to lose early) pretty much didn't show any surprises. atcq, nwa, epmd, bone, wu, kast, run, and de la...always the goats (i'd add mobb deep in as well)

:wtf: @ the bolded.