Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
his face :mjlol:

...and lol at dude not even being asian

I wonder if dude was whispering in his ear “hey buddy wanna beer?”
Hold up!!!!! The dude wasn’t even Chinese!!!
:ohhh::deadmanny:
Racists went on a rampage in this thread too, for nothing. Well at least we know who’s who- they certainly showed off something crazy in retrospect. Noted.
:sas2::mjpls:
Anyone heard from @Howie Doroughberg with this new information?? You know since the “oriental”, (his words) couldn’t have possibly did or said anything to instigate against the black man.
:mjpls::mjpls:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The white liberal and his bat eating pets playing jedi mindtricks on themselves trying to spin this...:russ:

I already know the other one with fat dude wasn't random either, nobody violently stomps out a broad unprovoked like that...

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Hold up!!!!! The dude wasn’t even Chinese!!!

Anyone heard from @Howie Doroughberg with this new information?? You know since the “oriental”, (his words) couldn’t have possibly did or said anything to instigate against the black man.
:mjpls::mjpls:

Just proved me right. I didn't think an oriental dude would have provoked it. Turns out, it's a latin dude.

So I'm correct.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just proved me right. I didn't think an oriental dude would have provoked it. Turns out, it's a latin dude.

So I'm correct.

you cacs can’t take an L for shyt - the whitesplaining coming off this post is so heavy. Stop. This Dude can’t ran with his narrative about the “scary angry black man” beating down the poor defenseless little Asian man so much that he’s doubling down^^^. Which black man offline beat you up because you were talking reckless, b?? Just let it out
:mjlol::francis:
Knowing damn well It’s you white boys out here doing the most with these Asians even prepandemic
:mjlol::mjlol:

this “poor defenseless white woman” instigated and tried to provoke a black man here - what was your excuse for this? By your logic this isn’t possible either. Maybe he was Hispanic?
:ohhh:....:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said this in the stop Asian hate thread, this propaganda campaign is to eventually replace black people as a voting block. They’re tired of black people wanting tangibles and reparations so they’re going to homogenize racism. They’re trying to label everything as racist and everyone victims of racism but somehow white people, the actual perpetuators and curators of racism, will never get the blame. They started out by saying LGBT rights are equivalent to civil rights and now Asians are victims of racism simply because they experience crime like every other ethnicity. Before the next election they’ll be saying everyone is a victim of racism whenever we ask for tangibles or reparations.

When conservatives would claim "racism" from black folks after being called some silly word like "cracker", regressive liberals and the media would come out the woodworks to say, "Racism is systematic (true), so blacks can't practice racism. (also true)"

Now those same people are painting black men as the face of anti-Asian racism. It's a clown world.

Only thing that's going to work is a zero tolerance policy.

Cats getting shot to death or stabbed to death or stomped to death on site for saying it.

Being non black and saying the word should be akin to depictions of the prophet Muhammad
.....yeah you have freedom....but theres a line and there's consequences for crossing that line so do so at your own risk.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly, they care about no life actually, the way they pollute earth, abuse animals and lock people in prisons (the murderings they do to muslims while people stay quiet from the topic)
fukk them, how about they start supporting local black businesses instead of throwing these business out the neighborhoods? They won't do that, so why feel sympathy? They associate themselves with whites anyway.

:wow:

Aint a lie told.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

So I'm correct.

Doesn’t use racial epithets but proceed to use racial words like “oriental and chigga. “
You really think the oriental dude initiated it?

While I don't condone the usage of racial epithets towards anyone, incited/motivated or not...

I

Sure he responded with the word... (not saying it's right, i'll emphasize cuz i know how sensitive folks are here)... but you'd be silly to think he randomly approach a brotha to incite violence. If anything, the chigga used it as a reaction.

Two wongs don't make it white.

@Stir Fry @chineebai are y’all going to check him for referring to your race as “oriental” like you did at black people in the other thread?? Oriental sounds like a racial slur to me and he’s not referring to a rug. But this isn’t my fight so I’m going to let y’all deal with that. Same energy.
:patrice::jbhmm:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

So I'm correct.

Because you are no doubt the cac authority on all things not racists- correct?
:comeon:

Oh... we good then fam.

Once this blows over... things should hopefully be back to being fun again.

Honestly, I think covid is a blessing for this city because the rapid growth was becoming too chaotic.

But if trans plants are headed here, witch is inevitable, what we do need more of are domestic/American ethnic folks to give this town more diversity and culture.

Bring in some more flavor for the fever.

Transplants never complain about Seattle. Yeah the overcast can be quite daunting, especially when it's incessant...

But no one dares speak ill of this city. At least, not towards a native, born/raised Seattlite such as yours truly.

I'll slap the taste out of they fukkin' moufs. You ungrateful piece of shiit. You weren't here when Shawn Kemp and Dutluff Shrimps was shootin' in the Key.

Already dread the fact that this place is already over crowded with some intense traffic, pre covid.

Really have a disdain for indians/chinese tech fukkers and the gentri-plant yupsters that ruined south seattle.

Nearly 40 years in this blasted town and I can't even go to down town for a nice dinner without having to drive and look for parking for a half an hour plus.

If you're ever thinking about coming to seattle to reside... FUKK YOU!!!!!

Thanks for proving me right that white people hiding undercover are truly the most racists and can never hide their disdain for black people even though you try to post as “black people” but never manage to hide your inherent racist tendencies. Oh and in case, you try to run with the “I’m black” not a cac card- I’ll
Just leave this here.

I'm the blackest non-black guy in the world.

*files census*

*accidentally checks African American*

"Ahhh shiit..."

*doesn't resort to white out cuz its too white*

His last name is pretty damn black.