Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hold up @Howie Doroughberg is Asian??
  1. 10
    Given: Today at 8:11 AM
    Howie Doroughberg commented: (Black men feel entitled, hence the negs. As an asian guy whom dated sistas, ive seen it all.)
@Howie Doroughberg :mjlol:
Oh mi gawd. :ohhh::deadmanny:
Hence the anti- black men animosity that he posted in this thread, posting like he’s “black” and yet he’s an asic00n. Identity issues on 100000
AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you are no doubt the cac authority on all things not racists- correct?
:comeon:

Thanks for proving me right that white people hiding undercover are truly the most racists and can never hide their disdain for black people even though you try to post as “black people” but never manage to hide your inherent racist tendencies. Oh and in case, you try to run with the “I’m black” not a cac card- I’ll
Just leave this here.

A lot of nonblacks on this site pretending to be black.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohhhh fukkkkk :dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose:
This discovery
@Howie Doroughberg get ya bytch ass in here. Have questions that I need to ask on behalf of a few friends. you racist self hating Asian Hiding, black man hating, black man emulating b*stard. I’m going the fuk in on you bytch. Dude just NO!!! How are you pretending to be. Racist cac, asian, black culture co-opting criticizing man who is actually asian in real life. Dude picked every online character to represent at one time- wtffff is going on??
:laff::laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A lot of nonblacks on this site pretending to be black.
This shyt is crazzzzzy.
And @Howie Doroughberg the Asian came in here confident as hell to put you all down with the “black man HAD to be the cause of the fight because he’s black and violent” rhetoric while absolving the Asian man (at the time) of any blame. I knew something was up with dude. Never ceases to amaze.
:francis::mjtf:
And I guess we can assume that the Asian poster pretending to be “black” @Howie Doroughberg uses the n- word on many occasions? Which would also make sense as to why he’s so quick to defend “his” people

You have no idea.

Asian people say the N word just as much as black folks.

If you're around Asian peeps (the americanized ones and the thug types)... they end almost every sentence with it.

:jbhmm::beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is crazzzzzy.
And @Howie Doroughberg the Asian came in here confident as hell to put you all down with the “black man HAD to be the cause of the fight because he’s black and violent” rhetoric while absolving the Asian man (at the time) of any blame. I knew something was up with dude. Never ceases to amaze.
:francis::mjtf:
And I guess we can assume that the Asian poster pretending to be “black” @Howie Doroughberg uses the n- word on many occasions? Which would also make sense as to why he’s so quick to defend “his” people

:jbhmm::beli:

wow...hiding in plain sight...I like how he used “oriental” to throw folks off his scent and mask his intentions lol smh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Secret Asian Agent Man @Howie Doroughberg Dont practice avoidance now- you wanted the attention, I’m giving it to you. There’s questions that need to be addressed from you as part of the coli Asian community - we (as in black people) are not feeling protected in these spaces with you roaming around pretending to be black and promoting hate speech against Black Americans. Leave the “context excuse” out, por favor.
:hubie:

1. 10
    Given: Today at 8:11 AM
    Howie Doroughberg commented: (Black men feel entitled, hence the negs. As an asian guy whom dated sistas, ive seen it all.)
@Howie Doroughberg :mjlol:
Do u know what entitlement means?

Nobody owes me shyt, but i felt compelled to help out at the same exact community centers that helped me as a troubled youth.

My Mentor/counsellor, Ed, was like the brother i never had. He showed me that color could be perceived and judged (as witnessed by peoples such as urself), but therein each individual can only represent themselves. Thats what makes us distinctive as humans : the ability to create our own path. ThAts what ultimately defines us.

You can sit there and tell me u dont eat at asian restaurants, wear clothes and such designed and sold by white and ultimately threaded by orientals. Be as delusional as u want.

But im willing to bet ur keyboard militant ass that thats where its going to stay. Been here longer than u can count the Ls in your alphabet soup, chode.

And if im gonna leach off ur so called culture, trust me child... Im gonna do it better than you.

Print that and show it to ur boss.

He'll show u what to do with it.

Dont get humiliated on sight. And watch ur mouth... Or i will steal ur girl.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Howie Doroughberg Let’s get the first question out of the way. Being that you are Asian and like to make accusations against black people like you did in this thread. (Side note- don’t go back and edit your posts bc there is a way of telling what was edited today).

1)Have you ever used the n-word in here before?
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I really hate when THEY go quiet after having so much shyt to say about black people.

Fukkin whitewashed weirdo.

The Black-chelor

You obviously don't know a thing about Black u.n.i.t.y.

Hmph.

Softmore year of highschool. Damn this shiit takes me black to the days.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bot...-men-black-women-social-unicorn-status.59746/

Ever tried collard greens drenched in moist soy flavoring product?

How about hush puppies and duck sauce?

Sweet and sour fried catfish? (actually, that don't sound too bad).

Well, for the most part... there's prolly a good reason for it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Question 2 - @Howie Doroughberg where in the fuk do you have the audacity??
Based on matisyahu or whatever that idiots name is... Im sure he's just a troll under the bridge of a thread.

If u gotta go through certain struggles to constitute as being "black"...

Based on that logic, you had to have gone thru concentration camps and actually built railroads to be considered asian.

Ur not really native unless u witnessed the man steal ur lands, ravish and pillage ur peoples and force u to give up ur turkey population.

U aint really mexican because u werent there when the aztecs built the pyramids.

U aint really indian because u havent through the tribulations of a slumdog villager.

Shiit... The militantism here just outright brings out the dumbest fukks on the internet. Thank god im not affiliated with these callow choads in real life.

:mjtf::what:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
So did they come out and say boy who got his ass whooped is spanish or they gonna stay with the fucc shyt?