Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
exactly, they care about no life actually, the way they pollute earth, abuse animals and lock people in prisons (the murderings

Problem is people don't inform themselves. China is brutally sadistic, evil and the very last country you ever want leading the world.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Hold up @Howie Doroughberg is Asian??

Oh mi gawd. :ohhh::deadmanny:
Hence the anti- black men animosity that he posted in this thread, posting like he’s “black” and yet he’s an asic00n. Identity issues on 100000
AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif
:unimpressed: we have a lot of agents and non black people on this site, coli stop being majority black years ago.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So did they come out and say boy who got his ass whooped is spanish or they gonna stay with the fucc shyt?
They’re doubling down and trying to delete or dial back the sentiment after being caught in multiple lies just like @Howie Doroughberg did on this thread.

now the Asians are on the “we all are one minority” against white supremacy rhetoric
:mjlol::mjlol::laff::laff:

after the Asian “council” woman referenced above went full Ki Kao Kyun racist like a white supremacist with her tweet and black New Yorkers coded up to spaz on her stupid anti black racial attacks.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:unimpressed: we have a lot of agents and non black people on this site, coli stop being majority black years ago.
Doesn’t mean that other actual black posters can’t be made aware of them and should be.
:unimpressed:
if the nonblack and cac posters weren’t so verbally disrespectful and intrusive in black affairs with their own racism, while trying to emulate the culture - then there wouldnt be a need for myself and other posters to air them the fuk out when they cross boundaries and bring attention to themselves.
Let me guess, there’s posters that will try to have more smoke for me than the racist cac-Asian male poster @Howie Doroughberg insulting black people and provoking other black posters? Or Because he’s a “down poster who shouldn’t be confronted with conflict” therefore, I should leave the men to deal With this on their own. Or like @Legal said- they’re “tired” of it but not the racist posters instigating with black people in every thread, exposing themselves bc they are “vets”. Didnt know that was considered normal and we need to make them feel comfortable. K

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Doesn’t mean that other actual black posters can’t be made aware of them and should be.
if the nonblack and cac posters weren’t so verbally disrespectful and intrusive in black affairs with their own racism, while trying to emulate the culture - then there wouldnt be a need for myself and other posters to air them the fuk out when they cross boundaries and bring attention to themselves.
Let me guess, there’s posters that will try to have more smoke for me than the racist cac-Asian male poster @Howie Doroughberg insulting black people and provoking other black posters? Or Because he’s a “down poster who shouldn’t be confronted with conflict” therefore, I should leave the men to deal With this on their own. Or like @Legal said- they’re “tired” of it but not the racist posters instigating with black people in every thread, exposing themselves bc they are “vets”. Didnt know that was considered normal and we need to make them feel comfortable. K
:hubie: you're not wrong, again I have no issue with you Nicole.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:hubie: you're not wrong, again I have no issue with you Nicole.
Then how about you show support and quote him not me.

Black women don’t protect black men is the narrative and yet here I am doing so, consistently.
Ask @Howie Doroughberg aka King Kung Pao racist why he is ducking and dodging the thread? He talked all that shyt earlier. Dude talked all that coli “family” shyt and black adoration when convenient only to reveal his true racism over damn near a decade as a poster and run from accountability like a coward cac bytch. Ask him. Karate Kwan kicked his racism /black hatred in this thread and other comments but has gone silent. Guess it wasn’t “cool” for him to be black “no mo” and showed out with his true colors.

look at this - he even felt comfortable enough to use the word “ c00n”
More like Kotex Koon

:francis::mjpls:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This quote below is not acceptable. At all. from an Asian poster with his black role play- no conflict with you, strictly for informational purposes.

Yeah I see what you're saying... but it's for our "kewn" uncles that we have aesthetical quality high yella red bones.

Somebody's gotta make 'em

Either them or the wench bedders.

Double edged exacto, breh.

@Howie Doroughberg were you playing a black man or an Asian man when you said this?
:patrice:
Who the f is “our” - dude went deep cover. This was posted in 2018. Guess he forgot that he admitted to being Asian a few years before this.
:mjlol::picard:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This quote below is not acceptable. At all. from an Asian poster with his black role play- no conflict with you, strictly for informational purposes.

@Howie Doroughberg were you playing a black man or an Asian man when you said this?
:patrice:
Who the f is “our” - dude went deep cover. This was posted in 2018. Guess he forgot that he admitted to being Asian a few years before this.
:mjlol::picard:
He should be ban, :beli: just like a few other posters but only two mods have that power IIRC.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OOOOOooooohhhh... on the TLC tip of my penis.

I'd love to give BellaVenus some of this yellow penis.

Swaggy penis ballin in them black supreme foams vs the clips.

I loved this album.

You have a stenchie ass penis if you disagree.

And If you don't think you does, i'll find out.

Well... in the next few weeks, i'm gonna have a couple bills to relinquish for novelty/fashion items.

It's gonna be a toss up between them new J's or a penis extender.

Hmmm...

FUKK YOU KIKES!!!

Baby foreskin penis eaters.

Ritual Circumcision Baby Dies of Herpes

Fukkin gross... never trusted a blasted jewish piece of shiit.

Neopolitan complex ass broad thinking she cute looking like a ratchet ass gnome, head height facing her partners pelvis...

As soon as he turns around fast enough, she's getting penis-whipped to the face.

Ratchetville, USA.

We tackle so many social topics here, but all you need is a R&B chick that longer records and a congo penis, then voila; recipe to bring 'em out the "wood"work.

these racist nonblack and cac men who post like this -always projecting their dyck along with their jealousy and insecurities against you all as black men and doing too much on message boards for compensation of what they lack - this might be the final nail in the coffin. I guess in trying so hard NOT to appear Asian, he went off the deep.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He should be ban, :beli: just like a few other posters but only two mods have that power IIRC.
Let fate do it’s thing. I bet you one thing though, he will think twice before trying to run with his act and pull those racist defensive deception moves in here again.
:sas2:
You know how much these cacs and cacasians hate negative attention and get dumb mental when things don’t go their way. Delusional acceptance - you see how He tried to come back snd pop off when he realized he was wrong; thinking he would get co-signed. Only to go Quiet asf.

This dude has so much veiled animosity against black people but has no issue saying this, on public
I wanted a woman to molest me when i was younger, at least it would have made me less reserved/shy around womans...

But i always had my imagination to manifest the fantasies...

Naw b... i was getting boners in 1rst grade...

the same feelings i got when i erected then are the same feelings that can induce it now.

Trust me... i can prove it to you.

This is the same Asian predator poster that is so judgmental of black people. ^^^^

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You really think the oriental dude initiated it?

While I don't condone the usage of racial epithets towards anyone, incited/motivated or not...

I highly doubt the rice breh just walked up to the brotha on some Rush Hour shiit and commenced the convo with a, "What's up, *****."

Sure he responded with the word... (not saying it's right, i'll emphasize cuz i know how sensitive folks are here)... but you'd be silly to think he randomly approach a brotha to incite violence. If anything, the chigga used it as a reaction.

Hopefully there's more context to this as details start to unravel, because I know there's parts of the vid the camera phone holders are omitting.

Did you really think your ploy of playing roles on message boards, using racial epithets while exposing yourself and being judge mental against black people would work?? yet you made statements like this less than 3 years ago??

Black men and black women aren’t your problem or the cause of your problem - you sick Asian bytch. YOU ARE!!

I wanted a woman to molest me when i was younger, at least it would have made me less reserved/shy around womans...

But i always had my imagination to manifest the fantasies...

Naw b... i was getting boners in 1rst grade...

the same feelings i got when i erected then are the same feelings that can induce it now.

Trust me... i can prove it to you.

:mjtf::patrice::dahell::dahell:
According to your own statement, Asian men aren’t aggressive but here you are huh?? I highly doubt you’re in a position to speak on such issues

:ohhh::comeon:
Are black people, are we silly and sensitive to think that you weren’t being inciteful and motivated enough to call you out on your own racism rationale bullshyt as you post your pedo tales and fantasies?? Last time that I checked, black males weren’t saying this type of insane shyt. But YOU are
5682109f785c1524cdfa7eb902b3b652.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these racist nonblack and cac men who post like this -always projecting their dyck along with their jealousy and insecurities against you all as black men and doing too much on message boards for compensation of what they lack - this might be the final nail in the coffin. I guess in trying so hard NOT to appear Asian, he went off the deep.
:francis:

yikes...sick obsession with penises