Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The daily second hand embarrassment well to do black people have to deal with because of nikkas is just overwhelming at this point.

So is the Chinese community dealing with any second hand embarrassment because off how their Government and folks in China treated Africans/Blacks during the lockdown last year?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Appeared to be hispanic.... Watch Twitter start juelzing copping pleas about all the bullshyt they was just saying...:russ:

This aint no hate crime...:mjgrin:

Mothafukkas gonna be like well what if he from the Philippines they basically asian and yet speak spanish and look like mexicans.

See its still black on asian violence.:lolbron:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Chinese are soulless and wicked..I laugh at the clueless fools crying over a people that wish you'd all be eradicated off the face of the planet..

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black folks need to grift this shyt like others races do to us.

Brothas and sistas can start some not for profits to fight asian hate and take the donations to eat off of..:sas1:

Pimp that shyt just how folks do us..:sas2:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats definitely a hispanic man lol, I wonder how the false news started

Man they reaching. Some mixed sista who was half black and half asian was killed last week on some street violence shyt in a black neighborhood. They tried to spin that shyt as some black on asian violence. Even though the sista looked like any other light skin mixed sista.

That shyt like calling a light skin black man being killed on the south side of chicago...black on white violence.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but dude is gone gone :laff:

Exr7zIcWQAcy9RO

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
I’m watching the news and they just combined this story with the other video of the guy kicking the Asian woman on the floor & calling her “racial slurs”

https://pix11.com/news/man-punches-repeatedly-kicks-asian-woman-in-midtown-attack-nypd/

This sounds like an inside tho.

This shyt is a hit job against black people. Who tf am I supposed relay this message to? All the people I know have too much to lose to be attacking anyone, let alone because they're Asian.

Daps
You got it captain. Have fun putting your paws on every mf who calls you a name. Then when they throw your stupid ass in jail you gonna start preaching about “the system” and “white supremacy.” :mjlol: Only on the coli is preaching restraint and staying out of jail considered c00ning. :dead:

You have a lot to say about who is in the wrong for someone who says that he has no clue as to what happened. You can go back to showing your a$$hole to those white boys on that lame ass website now

Daps
You run to white boys when you need your dyck sucked and play games of faggitry. Seems like you’re describing yourself in that rant. I don’t have an over 20k rep for nothing except bringing factuals . This is you kee-keening and chatting with those white boys like you’re on grinder and posting images of your penis for public reactions ? Or nahhhhhh?? This is you posting images of your dyck for other men FAGGIT- so what exactly are you trying to “teach” black men on this site, when you can even keep your penis in your pants on racist websites when you pander around white people?? Dojan Cat.

—————

Misc.

Thread: Misc srs, I have excess skin around my pen0r and it's ruining me...(srs)(pics)
  1. 01-06-2016 11:20 PM
      OrNahhh
      user-offline.png

Socialite
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png

Misc srs, I have excess skin around my pen0r and it's ruining me...(srs)(pics)
      No not those kinds of pics phaggots, illustrations.

Sitting on 7.8 inches (srs, no e-stat) but I'm a bit of a pencil dikk. A few hairs below 5.. That's besides the point, just u know it's an unwritten misc rule that that must be shared.

So when most guys lay down with a stiffy their ish looks like this right? :

[View Image]

Well, mine looks like the pic below. Allow me to explain my fancy diagram. The red is excess skin that comes from that "fat pad" area at your pelvis, that your pen0r is attached to. When I get a stiffy, that skin stretches out along with my tool. The purple dotted lines represent all the extra length I have that isn't visible because of this excess skin. And as a result only the length above the green line is visible and actually resembles a c0ck, which for me means that I'm rocking a 7.8 incher but looking more 6.25.

[View Image]

This isn't like those cases where dudes are fat as hell and their fat pad is eating away at their length. I'm lean af right now. Do they have operations for this ****? Wut do?

• 01-06-2016 11:21 PM
        wooosh3
        user-offline.png

You cannot make this shyt up, but he wants to try to be a bad ass over here

Misc.