Chinese college student poisoned his black roommate and wrote slurs all over the black dude's stuff

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I want ppl to know them, Chinese students not as smart as you think.

So peep I'm taking this 400 level Econ class:mjcry:, four chines students from overseas and four black students. We taking the midterm which is 70 question all answers you can't find on google:sadcam:. So we go ask the Chinese students for help thinking hey they surely know the answers right!:blessed: Wrong why almost the whole class failed the midterm because we took their answers for about 50 of the questions:gucci:. Moral of the story I got a B instead of A because I believed the hype about how smart Chinese people are:martin:

Those chinamen probably gave you you the wrong answers breh..

:pachaha:

Daps
incredulous.gif

You really thought those Chinese students were going to help your black ass:skip:
You can’t be this naive:skip:.
All the asian patnas I have are not your typical asian cats..
They will even tell you the xenophobia/bigotry between Asians of every ethnicity:skip:
So what made you think your competition would throw you an alley oop when they have their own inter-region beefs:skip:
Oh, your Asian patnas are different, huh? :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Never heard of an HBCU huh :upsetfavre:. Well problem solved. Support your black colleges.

Education > Ignorance.

Now stop the petty smart-dumb nikka shyt please.
you strawmanned some shyt that i never said. Miss me with the smart dumb nikka shyt. You feel stupid. Shut the fukk up talkin to me. Arguing shyt nobody said. FOH.

Daps
:gucci:

trumps policies favor people with education and money. White & Asian immigrants benefit the most off his policies.
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
You seriously think a middle eastern or Indian immigrant wouldn’t do the same type of shyt to black people like that kid in the OP?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You seriously think a middle eastern or Indian immigrant wouldn’t do the same type of shyt to black people like that kid in the OP?
indians are Asians, like i said trumps policies are benefiting them. He is only hard on poor immigrants. He makes it harder for mexicans south americans and africans.

Daps
indians are Asians, like i said trumps policies are benefiting them. He is only hard on poor immigrants. He makes it harder for mexicans south americans and africans.
Would African Americans benefit from American inner cities being flooded with Mexicans and South Americans? Yes or no question

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
you strawmanned some shyt that i never said. Miss me with the smart dumb nikka shyt. You feel stupid. Shut the fukk up talkin to me. Arguing shyt nobody said. FOH.

You didn't have to say it dumbass you implied it. Ever heard of statements by implication?

Complain about racism in predominantly white colleges, ok I got you there's black colleges to go support. Stop being a whiny bytch. I will stay in your ass this whole thread until you get it.

Tired of you new soft nikkas and the bytch ass complaining. Go support a black college and stop the bytchassness.:snoop:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Would African Americans benefit from American inner cities being flooded with Mexicans and South Americans? Yes or no question

It wouldn't benefit us at all. Wouldn't hurt us either. We are already surrounded by white people, having more nonwhite people isn't going cause any problems that they aren't already causing. You are either a cac or brainwashed by them. Who are you gonna vote for when a white kid does some foul shyt to one of us?
how do you twist a Chinese person poisoning a black person into pro white supremacy rhetoric? :what:

Daps
It wouldn't benefit us at all. Wouldn't hurt us either. We are already surrounded by white people, having more nonwhite people isn't going cause any problems that they aren't already causing. You are either a cac or brainwashed by them. Who are you gonna vote for when a white kid does some foul shyt to one of us?
how do you twist a Chinese person poisoning a black person into pro white supremacy rhetoric? :what:
If NBPOC are doing the same shyt whites do why wouldn’t it hurt us to have more of them here?

More anti blackness wouldn’t hurt us? You act like we’re numb to anti blackness

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If NBPOC are doing the same shyt whites do why wouldn’t it hurt us to have more of them here?

More anti blackness wouldn’t hurt us? You act like we’re numb to anti blackness
So your support for trump doesn't qualify as anti blackness? :jbhmm:

:rudy: