Chinese college student poisoned his black roommate and wrote slurs all over the black dude's stuff

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
giphy.gif

Daps
Janet’s career is so bad that she’s defending racist rice cacs who’re trying to posion our brehs? :troll:
But, in all seriousness, this shyt will continue and even intensify until black people start responding. Stop lacking around your enemies, black people. Unless I absolutely have to, I am not rooming with non blacks. We are at fukkING WAR! What part of WAR is lost on brehs???? Black people are really acting like shyt has not changed, that the line between us and everyone else hasn’t been drawn, that we can navigate these streets without having our heads and MIND on swivel. Delusional fakkits, bucks and wenches deluding themselves into thinking shyt is sweet. :francis:

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
And that's a legit reason why you'd choose not to go to college? :hhh:

Can ya'll post a news thread without this extra smart-dumb nikka shyt?
i didn't say that. :umad:nice try
The point i'm making is people call us "uneducated" then they still do racist shyt to black people in college. It doesn't matter what we do, they gone hate.

Daps
That's why I support Trump, with these anti-immigration laws.

Obama helped these immigrants and you see how they repay us.

Get rid of these immigrants:camby:
God...I know your father regrets not swallowing your dumbass. Support the KKK to exploit a racially provoked incident while pretending to be black crehs.
:cacmjlaugh:What a fukking dumbass.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I want ppl to know them, Chinese students not as smart as you think.

So peep I'm taking this 400 level Econ class:mjcry:, four chines students from overseas and four black students. We taking the midterm which is 70 question all answers you can't find on google:sadcam:. So we go ask the Chinese students for help thinking hey they surely know the answers right!:blessed: Wrong why almost the whole class failed the midterm because we took their answers for about 50 of the questions:gucci:. Moral of the story I got a B instead of A because I believed the hype about how smart Chinese people are:martin:
chinese mufukkas are not smart. they just swagless so it seems like they have work ethic, and cheat they asses off.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I want ppl to know them, Chinese students not as smart as you think.

So peep I'm taking this 400 level Econ class:mjcry:, four chines students from overseas and four black students. We taking the midterm which is 70 question all answers you can't find on google:sadcam:. So we go ask the Chinese students for help thinking hey they surely know the answers right!:blessed: Wrong why almost the whole class failed the midterm because we took their answers for about 50 of the questions:gucci:. Moral of the story I got a B instead of A because I believed the hype about how smart Chinese people are:martin:
incredulous.gif

You really thought those Chinese students were going to help your black ass:skip:
You can’t be this naive:skip:.
All the asian patnas I have are not your typical asian cats..
They will even tell you the xenophobia/bigotry between Asians of every ethnicity:skip:
So what made you think your competition would throw you an alley oop when they have their own inter-region beefs:skip: