Chinese college student poisoned his black roommate and wrote slurs all over the black dude's stuff

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Where did I say I support trump?

Where are your grandparents from? if you don’t mind me asking
If you don't support trump, then there is nothing more to talk about. My only problem was it seemed like your were using this as a reason to support Trump.

:yeshrug:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
God...I know your father regrets not swallowing your dumbass. Support the KKK to exploit a racially provoked incident while pretending to be black crehs.
:cacmjlaugh:What a fukking dumbass.

"I know your father regrets not swallowing your dumbass."

That does not make any sense and that was also very gay:francis:.

"Support the KKK to exploit a racially provoked incident while pretending to be black crehs."

How am I supporting the KKK, when I said get rid of these immigrants.

You have a Chinese immigrant, who tried to kill a student, because he was Black. The Asian is the one supporting white supremacy.

At least the KKK are honest with the hate they have for black people, than some immigrant, who uses Black people to get into the country and secretly support white supremacy.

f0z9xr1flff01.jpg

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Guarantee you it was more than likely due to jealousy. He was probably upset because the black student had better social skills, had no problem getting the women he wanted, was making better grades or was given better opportunities. I've seen this type of racial jealousy over and over again. Its like they can't handle it when a black person surpasses them in something. In their minds we should be inferior, not doing better than them and it pisses them off. I've experienced it first hand. These crazies will try to ruin your life if you surpass them at something. A word of advice to anyone who reads my post, make moves in private. Do not tell anyone your business because if its better than what they are doing, expect to see their jealousy and racism on full display.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
"I know your father regrets not swallowing your dumbass."

That does not make any sense and that was also very gay:francis:.

"Support the KKK to exploit a racially provoked incident while pretending to be black crehs."

How am I supporting the KKK, when I said get rid of these immigrants.

You have a Chinese immigrant, who tried to kill a student, because he was Black. The Asian is the one supporting white supremacy.

At least the KKK are honest with the hate they have for black people, than some immigrant, who uses Black people to get into the country and secretly support white supremacy.

f0z9xr1flff01.jpg

This dude was exposed for sucking white dikk in college to fit in :mjcry:
Loser beta shyt:mjcry:

These dudes are mentally ill, just look at em like :hhh: and keep it moving:yeshrug:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Dirty jealous thing that rhymes with sink. Why is it that you can say the n-word as much as you want on here, but not anything else?
The n-word and all other profanity is censored unless you're signed in.
But more than likely, they dont want some dikkhead to get caught browsing The Coli at work or some shyt
Have someone see a slur for someone other than us, then they go run to the press and label this a hate site or something ridiculous
I understand.