Chinese college student poisoned his black roommate and wrote slurs all over the black dude's stuff

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I want ppl to know them, Chinese students not as smart as you think.

So peep I'm taking this 400 level Econ class:mjcry:, four chines students from overseas and four black students. We taking the midterm which is 70 question all answers you can't find on google:sadcam:. So we go ask the Chinese students for help thinking hey they surely know the answers right!:blessed: Wrong why almost the whole class failed the midterm because we took their answers for about 50 of the questions:gucci:. Moral of the story I got a B instead of A because I believed the hype about how smart Chinese people are:martin:
That’s what y’all get for putting your grades on the line with stereotyping

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Why were they roommates for several years if he hated his guts?! :mindblown: :dahell: :wtf:
The cheapest dorms usually have random pairings and its a pain in the ass to get it switched b/c most people request a roommate. So the leftover folks get paired up. Unless you request a homie you will prob hate your roommate.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The cheapest dorms usually have random pairings and its a pain in the ass to get it switched b/c most people request a roommate. So the leftover folks get paired up. Unless you request a homie you will prob hate your roommate.
Son.. I never lived on campus and even I know you most likely get a different roommate every year unless you choose to stay with them. And even then, you can always switch to a solo or switch roommates in general.

The school HAS to accommodate students if their living situation with their roommate disrupts their education, health, etc. I dated a chick once who couldn't sleep because her roommate stayed up all night so she got a solo dorm.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Son.. I never lived on campus and even I know you most likely get a different roommate every year unless you choose to stay with them. And even then, you can always switch to a solo or switch roommates in general.

The school HAS to accommodate students if their living situation with their roommate disrupts their education, health, etc. I dated a chick once who couldn't sleep because her roommate stayed up all night so she got a solo dorm.
It depends on where you are, how crowded the student living is, and how many fukks they give:bronwelp:

If the waiting list for your dorm is 200 deep and you trying to switch cus "ayo I don't really like this dude" what do you think the housing office is going to tell you?

(Hint: ":wowzers:")

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so basically you fell for a dumb stereotype and undermined your own intelligence.... congrats

:skip:

bad or good stereotypes are stereotypes, they are not always real.

I use to have Asian mad as fukk in school and their girls trying to study with me... Indian, Korean.. blew them off. They was only on a nikka for help thinking I would simp they asses. :laff:
I want ppl to know them, Chinese students not as smart as you think.

So peep I'm taking this 400 level Econ class:mjcry:, four chines students from overseas and four black students. We taking the midterm which is 70 question all answers you can't find on google:sadcam:. So we go ask the Chinese students for help thinking hey they surely know the answers right!:blessed: Wrong why almost the whole class failed the midterm because we took their answers for about 50 of the questions:gucci:. Moral of the story I got a B instead of A because I believed the hype about how smart Chinese people are:martin: