Chinese college student poisoned his black roommate and wrote slurs all over the black dude's stuff

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
When you’re living with someone you don’t really know/trust keep all of your hygiene shyt in your room or locked away in your side of the dorm. People will steal and sabotage your belongings for the hell of it.

If they ask you for anything and your willing to share let them keep the whole thing...you might not get your shyt back the same way you gave it out.

Basically treat everything as if you were out at the club...don’t come back to eat/drink anything you left around anyone because you don’t know who’s a secret hater. Don’t accept anything that doesn’t have seal on it or that you personally didn’t watch get made.

If you share a shower/ bathroom, clean that shyt yourself on the regular because dudes out here is nasty and filthy as fukk.

I only had 2 roommates I trusted and we friends till this day, but even that takes time.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I want ppl to know them, Chinese students not as smart as you think.

So peep I'm taking this 400 level Econ class:mjcry:, four chines students from overseas and four black students. We taking the midterm which is 70 question all answers you can't find on google:sadcam:. So we go ask the Chinese students for help thinking hey they surely know the answers right!:blessed: Wrong why almost the whole class failed the midterm because we took their answers for about 50 of the questions:gucci:. Moral of the story I got a B instead of A because I believed the hype about how smart Chinese people are:martin:
I remember when I was in college, I took this easy ass math class because my major didn’t require me to take any advanced math. Anyway, me and this sista were the only two black people in the class. The rest of the class were these white girls, and a mixture of Asian students. The TA was a white chick. I became the star of the class. It got to a point where she’d call on me as a last resort because she wanted to give the other students a chance, but they didn’t know shyt. Theyd be asking all these questions and struggling to do a problem, when I already knew the answer. It was probably the easiest class I had in my college career. Only ended up with a B+ though. Homework was 10% of our grade, and I never did any.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
incredulous.gif

You really thought those Chinese students were going to help your black ass:skip:
You can’t be this naive:skip:.
All the asian patnas I have are not your typical asian cats..
They will even tell you the xenophobia/bigotry between Asians of every ethnicity:skip:
So what made you think your competition would throw you an alley oop when they have their own inter-region beefs:skip:

We took the answers right off their sheets so who would think they would sabotage themselves. Honestly, they were just stupid, I never thought much of them not answering questions in class or felt they did not want to speak because of the language barrier.:yeshrug: But turns out they suck at advance economics principles. Economics has very lil high-level math just basic stats1 shyt and calculus and algebra. More about understand charts graphs and the concepts.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I keep telling people about Asians fronting on how smart they are. They created this great mythology about themselves. There's a reason the US isn't recruiting hard from China anymore. If you adjust for economic background, Asians aren't any better than anyone else. And Chinese have a shameless clepto culture.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
i didn't say that. :umad:nice try
The point i'm making is people call us "uneducated" then they still do racist shyt to black people in college. It doesn't matter what we do, they gone hate.

Never heard of an HBCU huh :upsetfavre:. Well problem solved. Support your black colleges.

Education > Ignorance.

Now stop the petty smart-dumb nikka shyt please.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This is the second incident of a black student being poisoned by their roommate I can recall in recent memory. :francis:

Chemistry students poisioning with thalium :scust:

Thallium - Wikipedia
"Soluble thallium salts (many of which are nearly tasteless) are toxic, and they were historically used in rat poisons and insecticides. Use of these compounds has been restricted or banned in many countries, because of their nonselective toxicity. Thallium poisoning usually results in hair loss, although this characteristic symptom does not always surface. Because of its historic popularity as a murder weapon, thallium has gained notoriety as "the poisoner's poison" and "inheritance powder" (alongside arsenic)"

Evil fukk should be in jail for life. He utilized knowledge he gained at school for attempted murder. He cannot be trusted in society.

shyt is so fukking aggravating. I wish all racists had one neck, and that I had my hands around it.

Last edited:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Diversity, integration, assimilation . . . all of that an epic failure of a joke.:palm:

Was never a good idea to have people of different races live/co-habitate together:stop:

Nikkas will object ‘til the cows come home only because of the existence of white women and their need to be within proximity
:wow:

It’s an anti-Black world and these Chinese cats scrambling for Africa like they give a shyt about the people there
:mjcry:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Former Lehigh University student accused of poisoning roommate

-1st of all...the lawyer named Janet Jackson :mjlol:. This trial bout to be an escapade.
-Asian kid probably cheated to get in school. These motherfukkers got the nerve to complain about black people having spots they feel they deserve. Hope his bytch ass get his head split open in prison. Probably jealous that the black dude was passing without cheating.

People say black folks don't care about education then when they get to college it's still "educated" racist bullshyt they gotta deal with. :stopitslime:

I'm sure he's some random Chinese kid from China on a student Visa. Doesn't have anything to do with the modern immigration debate.

Yall dudes need to stop calling these nonblack racist perpetrators "kids". He is a GROWN ASSS MAN who has an innate HATRED for black men. He tried to MURDER based on premeditation a black college man just because he is black. Don't turn him into an innocent college boy like these cacs do to their own. Tamir and Trayvon didn't have that privilege.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Janet’s career is so bad that she’s defending racist rice cacs who’re trying to posion our brehs? :troll:
But, in all seriousness, this shyt will continue and even intensify until black people start responding. Stop lacking around your enemies, black people. Unless I absolutely have to, I am not rooming with non blacks. We are at fukkING WAR! What part of WAR is lost on brehs???? Black people are really acting like shyt has not changed, that the line between us and everyone else hasn’t been drawn, that we can navigate these streets without having our heads and MIND on swivel. Delusional fakkits, bucks and wenches deluding themselves into thinking shyt is sweet. :francis:
JANET-BIO-PIC.jpg
This is Janet Jackson, thank god shes not a sista.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's why I support Trump, with these anti-immigration laws.

Obama helped these immigrants and you see how they repay us.

Get rid of these immigrants:camby:
:gucci:

trumps policies favor people with education and money. White & Asian immigrants benefit the most off his policies.
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Former Lehigh University student accused of poisoning roommate

-1st of all...the lawyer named Janet Jackson :mjlol:. This trial bout to be an escapade.
-Asian kid probably cheated to get in school. These motherfukkers got the nerve to complain about black people having spots they feel they deserve. Hope his bytch ass get his head split open in prison. Probably jealous that the black dude was passing without cheating.

People say black folks don't care about education then when they get to college it's still "educated" racist bullshyt they gotta deal with. :stopitslime:

So true. I dealt with that shyt. Asian dudes were salty as fukk I was getting better grades. Funny part is that they still wouldn't want to work with me in group assignments (not my choice). They probably feared I would overshadow them :yeshrug:

Last edited: