Chinaman in Africa beating his employees like a slave

broller

Veteran
Daps
Let me tell yall a story about my time in Lagos during COVID.

I'm a Brooklyn niqqa first and foremost. This was my first real time making Lagos my homebase, as I only been in Nigeria to deal with family shyt outside of the city. I'm at a phone place where they have social distancing and things were moving slow. Two women worked on handling the phone issues, and a Lebanese guy was acting real nasty and impatient with them. Dude got up from his chair and put his finger in the woman's face saying she was taking too long. I'm sitting there seeing this and got up from my chair and said get the hell outta her face....you're a guest in this country and you ain't getting in no Black woman's face. Why the fukk did one of the Nigerian men who was sitting beside me FINALLY open his mouth to tell ME that "It's not about race!"
The look I gave that coward :childplease: before saying "Can I go to Lebanon or where the fukk he's from and do that to their women?" Dude got quiet and I said "SHUT THE fukk UP!" and sat back down.

Five minutes later....same Lebanese dude....gets up.....walks up to that same woman and proceeds to take off his dirty ass mask and throws it along with his pen at the woman's face.

BK niqqa ACTIVATED!!!

I got up and smacked.....the.....shyt outta dude. My phone fell from outta my hand and he had the NERVE to try to pick it up. I grabbed dude by the throat with one hand and threw his ass down, grabbing the phone with the other hand before choking him. It was at that moment I thought...."Hmmm....I ain't come all the way out here to get locked up!!"

I got off of dude, made the scared ass do nothing security guard at the door open the gate and slinked off around the corner because I know these Lebanese dudes have Nigerian police in their pocket because they all kiss their ass out here. I stood behind a car, called a cab and jumped in as popo arrived. Drove past them and all and shyt. I told the cab driver what happened and dude said "We need people like you here, O!!! It's the government that lets them get away with things here so they think they can mistreat us!"

I gave forward because he will think long and hard before coming out his mouth being disrespectful again. These dudes be so scared of these foreigners but quick to get buck with each other.

I met an older Black American dude from B-More who said he was in a Lebanese restaurant eating and heard the owner absolutely shytTING on the workers in the back. He said he had to get out of his seat, go into the kitchen and shyt on dude. We both lamented how we need more folks like us here.

These mofos be mad timid towards these others. fukk outta here with that shyt.
:salute:

True. So many African countries need some of that American resistance energy.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:salute:

True. So many African countries needs some of that American resistance energy.
Fela noticed the same shyt after living here in the late 60s.

However, unlike people in Nigeria, Fela saw that black American were unabashedly confronting the systems of black oppression, instead of embracing it. This inspired Fela to want to make a difference in his own country.”

I did not grow up around the coy shyt I see here that they have for non-Blacks. shyt is absurd.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This is how disrespectful foreigners like him should be dealt with.
20240502-204820.jpg

what happened here?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that bothers me the most.

People will act fukking crazy, but to sit there as a grown man and let another man who is foreign put a whip to you in your own country.

You should just kill yourself
The fact that China man is able to behave that way without catching a bullet lets you know these workers are powerless.

They’re likely borderline starving and dependent on that $1.50 per day to contribute to their families household.

A lot of “I woulda fukked massa up” energy in here from negroes who descend from a long line of slaves that got treated the same way.

Last edited: