China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im hearing shes actually gonna be there tomorrow and the Chinese are moving alot of artillery to the Fujian province and doing live fire drills. If she meets with the parliament that might be the green light the Chinese need for an invasion. After she leaves of course, they'd have to be real fukking bold or stupid to attack when the 2nd in line to the presidency is there.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Yeah if you know you know.

The moves Russia is making with Ukraine {plus other invasions in the recent past} and China wanting Taiwan are tied together.

Right now China can not support the fuel needs for it's country ( I think it's like 25% ). That's why they have to export so much from other countries. This also comes with a not so hidden secret. If you block the Malacca Strait then China will have just under 4 months before they can no longer power their country's fuel needs and less than that if they have to allocate country fuels to the military operations.

This is why China has been making deals with Russia and dumping a bunch of money into Pakastan. They also want to get as close to the Caspain Sea as possible because they found a bunch of Natural Gas reserves there. Their goal is to link with Russia for it's fuel needs and to offset the Quad [ Australia, India, Japan and US] by basically finding other trade routes that can't collapse it's economy via a naval blockade.

Right now China doesn't have enough Naval Carriers and etc. to match the US... but they did go from like 2 vs the US's 20 to 5 in a very quick pace. They have also been attempting to basically build random Sea islands for military outpost to offset the countries around it oceanic coalitions.

It's a cat and mouse game but right now China has to talk tough until they get their infrastructure how they want it and then they'll try to flex more.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Why does TLR constantly engage in fantasies about nuclear powers getting into armed conflict with each other?
What’s even worse is they’re so miserable they want it to happen and destroy the country most of them live in and they don’t plan on vacating. What they don’t understand is most world leaders want to live and not destroy themselves and the planet :mjlol:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
China was suffering as a laughingstock country under Communist rule

Then decided to adopt Capitalism, got a majority of the citizens out of poverty and into the middle class, and are now an economic and military world power

But Coli told me learning and adopting Capitalism means nothing :skip:

My G they have no private banking in China. They do everything they can to prevent financialization. How is that capitalist?

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yeah if you know you know.

The moves Russia is making with Ukraine {plus other invasions in the recent past} and China wanting Taiwan are tied together.

Right now China can not support the fuel needs for it's country ( I think it's like 25% ). That's why they have to export so much from other countries. This also comes with a not so hidden secret. If you block the Malacca Strait then China will have just under 4 months before they can no longer power their country's fuel needs and less than that if they have to allocate country fuels to the military operations.

This is why China has been making deals with Russia and dumping a bunch of money into Pakastan. They also want to get as close to the Caspain Sea as possible because they found a bunch of Natural Gas reserves there. Their goal is to link with Russia for it's fuel needs and to offset the Quad [ Australia, India, Japan and US] by basically finding other trade routes that can't collapse it's economy via a naval blockade.

Right now China doesn't have enough Naval Carriers and etc. to match the US... but they did go from like 2 vs the US's 20 to 5 in a very quick pace. They have also been attempting to basically build random Sea islands for military outpost to offset the countries around it oceanic coalitions.

It's a cat and mouse game but right now China has to talk tough until they get their infrastructure how they want it and then they'll try to flex more.
One of the more sensible posts in here.

China is on the US's heels, but they're more bark than bite right now. They don't have the infrastructure, energy security, or military hardware to launch a successful offensive at Taiwan or the US period...at the moment.

If Russia was more successful in Ukraine, that might've bumped up the timeline to attack Taiwan. But China sees the wests coalition of support against Russia...that same coalition would in no uncertain terms destroy China's economy (with great economic turmoil to Europe and the US, but not revolution-inducing). An economic collapse in China would spark social unrest China hasn't seen since the formation of the PRC.

The only reason the average Chinese citizen tolerates authoritianism is because they've seen their quality of life dramatically rise in the last 40 years. People tolerate bullshyt when they have bread and circus.

China potentially will have military parity comparable to the US in 20 years...problem is, their population demographics may overtake the country before China really gets to flex.

I don't get the pro-China caucus in the TLR...I don't know if it's people assume there's social salvation in China or a form of active nihilism or what. They won't save you either.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
I mean I don't want to sound like some tinfoil guy but we will have an altercation with them sooner than later. I don't think America can afford a president weak on foreign relations again like Trump. If we do, the demise will be sooner on the global stage financially. China is setting themselves up to be the top dog.

they've been the globe's biggest trading partner for a minute now, they've been top dog.