China largest city on earth... Jing-Jin--Ji population 130million

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I read your post, but here is where we disagree.

They are already here. these 2 lines...theyve already happened. its done. they are here/there now.

Yeah I do say that sparingly. They could pull away if they wanted. But they don't. Perhaps it's a societal lag that just hasn't manifested yet.

But conversely, America could get it back in a single generation with just better investment in their people and a clear goal; an altruistic manifest destiny if you will lol...China has their 2025 plan. America needs this. Make America Great Again ain't gonna do it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah I do say that sparingly. They could pull away if they wanted. But they don't. Perhaps it's a societal lag that just hasn't manifested yet.

But conversely, America could get it back in a single generation with just better investment in their people and a clear goal; an altruistic manifest destiny if you will lol...China has their 2025 plan. America needs this. Make America Great America ain't gonna do it.
The political system in the U.S is dire. Jan is very very important. If Georgia goes Repub. They take the house. Biden wont get shyt done and we are fukked. If dems take it, I think we can recover.

Meanwhile in China. Overnight they can pass a law and get shyt cracking in a blink of an eye. I've seen them do it MANY times. Its impressive.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
depends on your culture.

i actually think china should adopt america's political system and i think america should adopt china's system. I could write an essay on this, having lived in both systems, culturally, believe it or not, I can see america being a one party system. but again, this is a loooooong post that would require some deep posting.

I can see it. The Chinese unlike Americans can actually compromise and are all about the betterment of society as a whole. Americans are selfish and only care for themselves.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I can see it. The Chinese unlike Americans can actually compromise and are all about the betterment of society as a whole. Americans are selfish and only care for themselves.
yep.

just look at covid. people are literally protesting AGAINST masks. nikka. try going out without a mask here in asia.....I dare you LOL. I went to the lobby to get my sammich, literally just 10 yards from the elevator, and forgot my mask, the guard went berserk :damn:he acted like i contaminated the whole buidling he was trippin trippin.

fast forward. china aint even trippin on covid. folks are going about their lives like covid never happened. impressive :wow:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah we gonna have to nuke they asses before the century is over
think you can nuke a nuclear power brehs. :mjgrin:

20191123_cnm928.png

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
yep.

just look at covid. people are literally protesting AGAINST masks. nikka. try going out without a mask here in asia.....I dare you LOL. I went to the lobby to get my sammich, literally just 10 yards from the elevator, and forgot my mask, the guard went berserk :damn:he acted like i contaminated the whole buidling he was trippin trippin.

fast forward. china aint even trippin on covid. folks are going about their lives like covid never happened. impressive :wow:

It's too late for masks to do anything at this point. Everyone I see when I go out has on a mask and we have more and more cases everyday. Too many people here have it and trying to order everyone to stay home for 4-6 weeks so the virus can run it's course isn't practical because nobody in this greedy ass country will forgive peoples bills to do it. This country constantly cuts off it's nose to spite it's face.

I been telling my wIfe for the last 3 months we need to try to find an exit strategy out of this country. I'm not like everyone else, I recognize a sinking ship when I see one, and America is at the point where the Titanic was in the movie right before it turned completely upright and started to completely sink. Mufukkas aint playing, the US has until avout 2035 at the latest to fix this shyt or we fukked.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The political system in the U.S is dire. Jan is very very important. If Georgia goes Repub. They take the house. Biden wont get shyt done and we are fukked. If dems take it, I think we can recover.

Meanwhile in China. Overnight they can pass a law and get shyt cracking in a blink of an eye. I've seen them do it MANY times. Its impressive.

I actually have hope for Biden in that regard. I'm hoping his old, demented ass, can set the tone for the next generation.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I lived in one for 8 months. Place called Chengyang. (neighborhood, not the city)

Lets just say this. It was peaceful and I enjoyed it. only thing I hated was how hard it was to get a fukking taxi, this was before transpo apps.

anyways. after I left. I went back there 6 months later and the place was packed.

western media makes it appear as if its ghost but really, they are towns just waiting for occupancy. its dead for like a year, then people catch wind of it, then its flooded. It was insane when i went back to my old place and saw cars, families, etc. like it wasnt the same block. When you have 1.6 billion people. youll never have dead towns, ever. you just need people to know the town is finished, then promote it, then they go there.

:wow:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
depends on your culture.

i actually think china should adopt america's political system and i think america should adopt china's system. I could write an essay on this, having lived in both systems, culturally, believe it or not, I can see america being a one party system. but again, this is a loooooong post that would require some deep posting.

Well shiit breagham... do like a stable and JUMP ON IT!!!!

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
meanwhile you clowns voted that orange goofball into office and have 200k cases a fukking day. china has 1.7 billion people and can count on 2 hands how many they have a day and these nikkas got wet markets all over the country. that right there should tell you all you need to know. that right there should be ALARMING. U.S politics has gotten out of control, corporations have gotten out of control, housing and banks have gotten out of control. and yet while everything is burning around you, you think everything is fine. this is insane.
This I don't believe. I really believe they are very loose with testing and don't properly report it.

Their major cities are reporting less cases than small islands. Yea right. :stopitslime:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well shiit breagham... do like a stable and JUMP ON IT!!!!

no
This I don't believe. I really believe they are very loose with testing and don't properly report it.

Their major cities are reporting less cases than small islands. Yea right. :stopitslime:
guess who invented the rapid test? you got it. btw. ive been tested twice. rapid test, and nasal and mouf (paws)

my boy in wuhan said they literally went door to door like jehovahs witness. but let orange man tell you otherwise, while he tells folks to drink bleach. think maga brehs.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Maybe if we didn't send all of our manufacturing over there and make them filthy rich, we wouldn't be in this predicament. Too bad those globalists sold us on the 'knowledge/service economy' in order to move all of their manufacturing over there so they could make bundles. They ended up with the experience and know-how while we're living with this fantasy that we can continue to just be managers and tell what we perceive to be 3rd worlders what to do and have them get all the research and experience.

That's why I find all of this we are in war with China stuff laughable. If it was real, there'd be no way we'd allow all of our biggest companies to move their manufacturing there.
America cucked themselves
cheap labor/goods will be the downfall of America