China largest city on earth... Jing-Jin--Ji population 130million

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
sorry but that link doesnt show me them expanding outside of china. and i missing something?

you tell me ..

"that"? which one? there are two links.

0wRe3W6.png

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
tbh, China has a long way to go if wants to lead in technology, because I'm not even sure if they surpassed Japan and S Korea.

those two countries have manufacturing buildings set up all across america from their car brand, electronics
already posted links.

stay sleeping american brehs. it always ends well.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Is this a way for them to cull their population with the next Corona type virus? :stopitslime:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

So you don't mean "historically what's theirs since ancient times", it's more who did they attack outside of the nearby countries that they wanted to control?

It seems like you are saying that China seeking to dominate Korea was not a sign of external domination.

Yes it is not on the level of other groups but surely considering and treating "Korea" as a vassal state was domination. Self-assumed "god given" right or not.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So you don't mean "historically what's theirs since ancient times", it's more who did they attack outside of the nearby countries that they wanted to control?

It seems like you are saying that China seeking to dominate Korea was not a sign of external domination.

Yes it is not on the level of other groups but surely considering and treating "Korea" as a vassal state was domination. Self-assumed "god given" right or not.
sorry but are you trying to compare china to tribal rogue china? its like saying edo japan is the same as imperial japan.

you're trying to highlight korea, but korea wasnt even a country at the time. show me when hans went outside asia the way Khan did. never happened. why would it start now? thats the real question.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
tbh, China has a long way to go if wants to lead in technology, because I'm not even sure if they surpassed Japan and S Korea.

those two countries have manufacturing buildings set up all across america from their car brand, electronics
already posted links. on chinese innovation. go back and look.

they are stomping on japan and korea. japan aint been shyt in a decade. name a japanese breakthrough in the last decade.

"what about china" 6G, and a replacement for fiber optic cable, plus new stem cell treatments and cloning monkeys . there you go. i typed that without thought. japan. name something. start googling.....cause you need too. smh.

times have changed, again, americans just dont know it yet.

Chronic

All Star
Daps

Do you consider Canada and Mexico US' vassal states? China's goal isn't to turn the whole world authoritarian but to make the world accept their system and not interfere in their internal affairs.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Do you consider Canada and Mexico US' vassal states? China's goal isn't to turn the whole world authoritarian but to make the world accept their system and not interfere in their internal affairs.

The discussion was about history.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop:

china doesn't need to do this, that's what @Tommy Knocks has been trying to tell you in 30 different ways in this thread

ok i'll put it in a simple way for you

america is the box

china is colouring outside the box and flourishing

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a way for them to cull their population with the next Corona type virus? :stopitslime:
why would they do that when their population number is now a strength for them. the amount of people living in their country has now become the driving reason for why they don't need to rely on western powers for help in certain foundational aspects.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
to be fair, how many countries have as many influential and global cities than United States?
NYC, LA, Chi

China has Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong

but how many of China's other major cities after those 3 adds up to US other major cities in terms of tourism, influence, capita etc

Ever heard of Colonialism, Neo Colonialism and a seemingly never-ending effort to further the advancement of global, white patriarchal dominance in and across all life domains and industry sectors ?

:usure:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever heard of Colonialism, Neo Colonialism and a seemingly never-ending effort to further the advancement of global, white patriarchal dominance in and across all life domains and industry sectors ?

:usure:
it never ceases to amaze me how many non white people are for furthering WS ideals without them knowing it :snoop::laff:

"why would you want America to go down?! :dwillhuh:"

well nicca, how is America going for your people?! :dahell::gucci:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
130 million is fukking crazy. I take that as a bad thing too. I know there’s some dikk sucking China and America are dummies conversations going on but they’re human too, ya know?

one day it’s 130 million people and China are geniuses and next thing you know it’s 200 million people there and shyt is mad overpopulated

I’m a read the article later. But man 130 million isnt something cool imo.