China largest city on earth... Jing-Jin--Ji population 130million

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro can you imagine how America would be if so many black people were not shut out of the economy and the job market? If schools funding wasn't determined by property taxes. Etc, etc, etc There is so much untapped human capital and resources in this country. The whole system is irrational and rotten to the core. Smh

Not just this Country but the whole off the Hemisphere.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Tommy Knocks your perspective is interesting.

I do believe China is on the verge of leading the world economically, because the US is so beaucratic and divided socially. 1 thing to note however, while China indeed has some sophisticated technology, it's all American inspired. I know America stole from other countries as well, but America like or not, as a whole country has been the greatest innovator the world has ever seen.

Admittedly, not having been to China myself the culture to me does not seem to lend itself to innovation and that's because they appear; at least to an outsider like me; very homogeneous and oppressive. Until they become more of a melting pot for cultures and ideas there's only so much innovation that you can get from a country that chooses to operate like that. And I get it, in order to grow at the magnitude that they grew at, you have to be uniform...but while being uniform, they are just copycatting. Innovation does not come from homogenization. It's literally the antithesis of it.

We can go tit for tat all day on what China has created vs. who did it first, but that won't get us anywhere.

China will have the ball soon enough, but what exactly are they going to do once they have it.

What's funny is, the US could get the ball back at anytime they wanted right now, but they seem more concerned with roofing the ball than letting anyone playing with it domestically.
these are very good questions. I really don't know. economically, as you stated they are poised to dominate (actually they already are, we just dont want to accept it). what they will do with this i dont know. I have no idea man. I typically use history as an example of how a nation will react. And historically, here in asia, they were just good traders that influenced the entire region through trade indirectly. So Im guessing thats what they're going to do.

everyone should go on netflix and watch "American Factory" its sad to watch how America has become.

I think people underestimate their innovation nature.. They knew they were lacking in that dept and I remember Bill Gates coming to a conference back in 2011, and they were big time focusing creativity and innovation. They flooded ivy leagues and pac 12 colleges with chinese students to bring back to china. You have some good questions that all we can do is wait and see.

in the mean time.....america needs to fukking get it together fr fr.

You really are a dikk sucking cooon hope ya Asian masters piss on u when u on fire

Shut up, c00n.

you 2 lack the mental capability to define c00n nor garnish my attention. do better and learn how to converse intellectually.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Shenzhen is the tech capital if the world..

Sf/silicon valley is literally a crumb

shenzhen-skyline.jpg

Thats an aesthetic city :ehh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
yea Shenzhen is my favorite city in China. I wanted to move there. First time riding in an electric taxi. Super clean and green city too.

Lot of black people eating good there too. Met the homegirl from Alabama there.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
these are very good questions. I really don't know. economically, as you stated they are poised to dominate (actually they already are, we just dont want to accept it). what they will do with this i dont know. I have no idea man. I typically use history as an example of how a nation will react. And historically, here in asia, they were just good traders that influenced the entire region through trade indirectly. So Im guessing thats what they're going to do.

everyone should go on netflix and watch "American Factory" its sad to watch how America has become.

I think people underestimate their innovation nature.. They knew they were lacking in that dept and I remember Bill Gates coming to a conference back in 2011, and they were big time focusing creativity and innovation. They flooded ivy leagues and pac 12 colleges with chinese students to bring back to china. You have some good questions that all we can do is wait and see.

in the mean time.....america needs to fukking get it together fr fr.

I think the big game changers will come when:

• China stops manipulating their currency. They need to become the apex-consumers.
  • The dollar is dropped as the world's reserve currency. This will collapse the US economy by reducing credit infinitely.
  • China beats the US to Quantum computing. If they apply this to all competitive industries successfully, they'll establish quantum supremacy which will be pretty damning for every other country. And I don't mean commercializing it.
If all this happens innovation will be a moot point. Low-key i think this is why Amazon and several other companies are able to operate as virtual monopolies, because capitalism is driving innovation that the US government is choosing not to foster. I think this however is a dark path that we should tread lightly with.

I think this will approximately happen around 2030. We got 9 years to stop dikking around.

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
china gonna do china things. they build these super cities all the time.

it's easy when you have a dictatorship, will lock/kill anyone that goes against you and don't let any non-chinese person get involved.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think the big game changers will come when:

• China stops manipulating their currency. They need to become the apex-consumers.
  • The dollar is dropped as the world's reserve currency. This will collapse the US economy by reducing credit infinitely.
  • China beats the US to Quantum computing. If they apply this to all competitive industries successfully, they'll establish quantum supremacy which will be pretty damning for every other country.
If all this happens innovation will be a moot point. Low-key i think this is why Amazon and several other companies are able to operate as virtual monopolies, because capitalism is driving innovation that the US government is choosing not to foster. I think this however is a dark path that we should tread lightly with.

I think this will approximately happen around 2030. We got 9 years to stop dikking around.
Good points.

I use taobao. and taobao is amazon on steroids. They even have a sister company here in the Philippines called Lazada. I used to get whatever I wanted, ANYTHING. nikka I could buy an actual monkey or fox on taobao, and have it delivered in 2 days. Even til today, since Im a designer I use taobao to get daz studio models and cracked software. They have the U.S beat in terms of virtual monopoly, apps, and just the internet in general. why do you think they dont need youtube? they have youku, why do you think they dont need fb? they have weibo. they have over a billion people they dont need to crutch on U.S sites. They just do their own shyt. wechat is still hands down the best app ive ever used. I used to pay my rent, book a didi (uber type thing), pay my groceries, pay my utilities, chat my friends, videochat my moms, post photos, group chat, all on one app. shyt is wild.

The fastest super computer is currently in China so you could be right. Folks think its 2005, and stuck in time. these nikkas aint playing. I saw their growth first hand. My first year I hit the :heh: , 3 years in I was like :dwillhuh:

The intensity and speed they work . is absolutely insane.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Its weird reading how some of yall who live in America clamor for it to fall.
I dont live in america and its weird watching you not realize america is falling.

200k cases a day. protests every day. if repubs take the house, yall wont get shyt passed. and yall still out here like :jawalrus:"superpower"

im sitting over here like :gucci:
Hindenburg_disaster.jpg

meanwhile the chinese out here like army ants.

but ok. keep thinking its a game. smh. when people warn you "c00n this" "stop wishing this" nikka you are being warned. I have seen this with my own eyes. wake the fukk up. like now now. you have no more time. this wont go to 2030. they are not playing games. they have a new oil pipeline coming from Siberia. Theyve taken over colbalt mines in congo. copper mines in chile. meanwhile you have a president that refuses to concede. yall playin. shyt is embarrassing. and when you call it out "oh oh you just hate america" nikka what????????

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Good points.

I use taobao. and taobao is amazon on steroids. They even have a sister company here in the Philippines called Lazada. I used to get whatever I wanted, ANYTHING. nikka I could buy an actual monkey or fox on taobao, and have it delivered in 2 days. Even til today, since Im a designer I use taobao to get daz studio models and cracked software. They have the U.S beat in terms of virtual monopoly, apps, and just the internet in general. why do you think they dont need youtube? they have youku, why do you think they dont need fb? they have weibo. they have over a billion people they dont need to crutch on U.S sites. They just do their own shyt. wechat is still hands down the best app ive ever used. I used to pay my rent, book a didi (uber type thing), pay my groceries, pay my utilities, chat my friends, videochat my moms, post photos, group chat, all on one app. shyt is wild.

The fastest super computer is currently in China so you could be right. Folks think its 2005, and stuck in time. these nikkas aint playing. I saw their growth first hand. My first year I hit the :heh: , 3 years in I was like :dwillhuh:

The intensity and speed they work . is absolutely insane.

This is where I start to differ and revert back to my original claims about China copying America's model.

Correct me if i am wrong here. Taobao is a C2C business. By web traffic they are a monster, but they don't take on physical inventories, there is no logistics network, and their server platform is no where near AWS in scope, capability, or profitability. From what I can see they are like Ebay minus the bidding feature. Alibaba; Taobao's parent company; cloud computing platform remains unprofitable and has zero foothold in Europe and America.

This goes back to my other point, China needs to stop manipulating their currency and become apex consumers.

China's need isn't the point, market saturation is.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This is where I start to differ and revert back to my original claims about China copying America's model.

Correct me if i am wrong here. Taobao is a C2C business. By web traffic they are a monster, but they don't take on physical inventories, there is no logistics network, and their server platform is no where near AWS in scope, capability, or profitability. From what I can see they are like Ebay minus the bidding feature. Alibaba; Taobao's parent company; cloud computing platform remains unprofitable and has zero foothold in Europe and America.

This goes back to my other point, China needs to stop manipulating their currency and become apex consumers.
I know of Alibaba but never used it, never liked their interface. But I do know that a lot of africans and youtubers that use it to get bulk wholesales.

Taobao on the other hand...no....nah breh. within china it can match amazon based off their population size. its used as regularly as amazon for the chinese. I couldnt live without it.

manipulating their currency? why do they need to stop? if it benefits them. :heh: America made the Yuan paper money during the Nixon days to have a one up and be able to use China as a factory for cheap labor and they figured out how to manipulate it.

Play math with asians breh.

they will become consumers soon. they are turning africa into it's own 'china' .