Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Chronic

All Star
Daps
get finessed by unapproved non-state-owned chinese govt companies brehs. :dead:

Wondfo Biotech this is why the west is losing. I cant :dead:

imagine yourself writing a check for 2 million.....to wondfo biotech. :dead: why, someone tell me why. oh we just writing checks to nigerians princes too huh. fukk . :dead:
:lolbron:
Basically, don't buy Chinese test kits, PPE, or vaccines from companies that are not trusted to supply their own government. They should've asked Chinese Government to help them find some credible companies but they probably thought it's too politically sensitive. Even US companies tried to scam people with that unreliable rapid test kits that were used in the White House.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:lolbron:
Basically, don't buy Chinese test kits, PPE, or vaccines from companies that are not trusted to supply their own government. They should've asked Chinese Government to help them find some credible companies but they probably thought it's too politically sensitive. Even US companies tried to scam people with that unreliable rapid test kits that were used in the White House.
yep. they tried to bypass the chinese govt (obv). when everything out here is state owned. fukking goofies. i legit did a belly laugh reading that article. zero sympathy. you got what you asked for ....you forgot these nikkas will sell you fake eggs. better recognize real capitalism. nikkas out here chasing bags AT ALL COST. MEANING YOURS. Folks talk that free market shyt until they get into an actual free for all market. let me tell you. its cut throat. i wont get into detail but its a free for all, no restriction. i dont think half of you are ready for this kind of shark tank. it took me a year and i lost faith in humanity doing this shyt. i now think big govt isnt that bad. cause holy shyt humans are evil.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:hhh: China is WAAAAAAY more racist than America. China, Russia and India are countries where you (as a black person) will openly have your basic human rights challenged on a daily basis even if you’re a citizen. American racism is bad but the Chinese openly and unapologetically despise blacks and seem to think we’re subhuman. Look at what they’re doing in Africa.

The gap is closing, but America leads China in tech.

:ehh: no.lies.told.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What I found very interesting. Is their end game is simply to be prosperous. I wouldnt call it 'economic domination' but rather they just want all of their citizens to live like americans (per GDP). and with that comes hustling the world. They have no intent on dominating the way the western world sees it. When you think about it, it makes sense. They were never a dominate country even when they were dominate in asia. When has china invaded anyone? never. Sure they want HK, Tibet and Taiwan, but its historically theirs since ancient times. I'm talking outside their sphere, who? no one. On the contrary they built a big ass fukking wall instead lol.

Americans don't have anything to fear physically, they arent stupid (actually we are, im more afraid of that).........their influence is here to stay, and westerners will not have the dominance they once had. Chinese has its tentacles wrapped around the globe. Ive been all over asia and they are every where. influence...everywhere. people just arent paying attention. like i said. they are unassuming, but just look around, their influence is every where.

It took me a couple of years but eventually I was like ay yo. these lil unassuming mufukkas is making power moves. :wtf:

Chinese imperialism - Wikipedia

Yes power moves. But also expansionist in the past.

I think their language (and their artistic expression which is connected to that) are something of a protection. Like the channel for the UK and relative isolation for the UK and the USA were in the recent past.

design: https://winport.1688.com/

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Let these negroes tell it the major US cities are the GLOBAL epitome of culture and class :mjlol:
to be fair, how many countries have as many influential and global cities than United States?
NYC, LA, Chi

China has Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong

but how many of China's other major cities after those 3 adds up to US other major cities in terms of tourism, influence, capita etc

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Except China doesn't create shyt, they just steal it.

Exactly. They also cant produce enough food to feed their people, running out of fresh water and pollution is all over the place.

Look at Norway or Chile, people live just fun.

China ain’t the answer.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Chinese imperialism - Wikipedia

Yes power moves. But also expansionist in the past.

I think their language (and their artistic expression which is connected to that) are something of a protection. Like the channel for the UK and relative isolation for the UK and the USA were in the recent past.

design: https://winport.1688.com/
sorry but that link doesnt show me them expanding outside of china. and i missing something?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
to be fair, how many countries have as many influential and global cities than United States?
NYC, LA, Chi

China has Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong

but how many of China's other major cities after those 3 adds up to US other major cities in terms of tourism, influence, capita etc
they arent trying to influence anything, they arent like cacs. it just happens naturally. again. look around your house right now. how many things were created in china.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
they arent trying to influence anything, they arent like cacs. it just happens naturally. again. look around your house right now. how many things were created in china.
I have a couple of things manufactured in China
but most are not really Chinese owned or "created" except for my old Lenovo laptop

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
funny you should bring up Lenovo......

......they now manufacture in north carolina. :pachaha:
tbh, China has a long way to go if wants to lead in technology, because I'm not even sure if they surpassed Japan and S Korea.

those two countries have manufacturing buildings set up all across america from their car brand, electronics