China largest city on earth... Jing-Jin--Ji population 130million

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
The tech and inventions that show why China is the best in the world | lovemoney.com

think china is playing brehs.

wechat has won best app like 8 years straight. america has nothing that competes with it...and never will. because of how the system is. its gotten so stupid back home its almost shameful to watch. and instead of people recognizing it, they simply do not pay attention.

delivery drones been in china for years now. they even have robot delivery. like an actual robot goes to your house and delivers cause of the rona.

keep sleeping. you think you're a rabbit going against a turtle and then when you wake up, you see that bih done crossed the finish line. its time for america to stop fukking around with its stupid arrogance. lived there for 6 yrs, these cats aint playing. I never seen anything like it.

meanwhile you clowns voted that orange goofball into office and have 200k cases a fukking day. china has 1.7 billion people and can count on 2 hands how many they have a day and these nikkas got wet markets all over the country. that right there should tell you all you need to know. that right there should be ALARMING. U.S politics has gotten out of control, corporations have gotten out of control, housing and banks have gotten out of control. and yet while everything is burning around you, you think everything is fine. this is insane.

I agree China is the new big kid on the block and demands attention. They are trying to become THE world power. These next 4 years are going to be very telling and crucial. China was able to creep up to world power because the US was distracted by war on terror and then the 2008 Crisis. But I'll give America credit, once it unites in a goal it usually follows through with devastating effectiveness. All eyes are on China now and with a competent Biden administration things are going to get contentious. America's ace is their military and the willingness to use it.

We still haven't seen the full fallout of the Coronavirus. I'm willing to bet once the smoke clears that Intelligence agencies will start spreading info that the virus was either a man made bioweapon that leaked from lab or some nefarious Chinese plot.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
@Tommy Knocks your perspective is interesting.

I do believe China is on the verge of leading the world economically, because the US is so beaucratic and divided socially. 1 thing to note however, while China indeed has some sophisticated technology, it's all American inspired. I know America stole from other countries as well, but America like or not, as a whole country has been the greatest innovator the world has ever seen.

Admittedly, not having been to China myself the culture to me does not seem to lend itself to innovation and that's because they appear; at least to an outsider like me; very homogeneous and oppressive. Until they become more of a melting pot for cultures and ideas there's only so much innovation that you can get from a country that chooses to operate like that. And I get it, in order to grow at the magnitude that they grew at, you have to be uniform...but while being uniform, they are just copycatting. Innovation does not come from homogenization. It's literally the antithesis of it.

We can go tit for tat all day on what China has created vs. who did it first, but that won't get us anywhere.

China will have the ball soon enough, but what exactly are they going to do once they have it.

What's funny is, the US could get the ball back at anytime they wanted right now, but they seem more concerned with roofing the ball than letting anyone playing with it domestically.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA

I do believe China is on the verge of leading the world economically, because the US is so beaucratic and divided socially. 1 thing to note however, while China indeed has some sophisticated technology, it's all American inspired. I know America stole from other countries as well, but America like or not, as a whole country has been the greatest innovator the world has ever seen.

Admittedly, not having been to China myself the culture to me does not seem to lend itself to innovation and that's because they appear; at least to an outsider like me; very homogeneous and oppressive. Until they become more of a melting pot for cultures and ideas there's only so much innovation that you can get from a country that chooses to operate like that. And I get it, in order to grow at the magnitude that they grew at, you have to be uniform...but while being uniform, they are just copycatting. Innovation does not come from homogenization. It's literally the antithesis of it.

We can go tit for tat all day on what China has created vs. who did it first, but that won't get us anywhere.

China will have the ball soon enough, but what exactly are they going to do once they have it.

What's funny is, the US could get the ball back at anytime they wanted right now, but they seem more concerned with roofing the ball than letting anyone playing with it domestically.

Exactly. They want a reason to physical damage to China or hurt their reputation worldwide. They'll either use Covid or human rights abuses as the reason. Probably feed information to the international community that China is conducting another holocaust against the Muslim Uighurs or some sort of genocide.

Daps
America could of been what China about to be besides the racism big brother bullshyt.

Creating shyt and technology but America too racist and demon souled
China has really developed in the last 20 years. I’m tired of hearing this “America is too racist” or “this man won’t let me.” “I can’t do this because of” stop cappin! Ppl are lazy and don’t want to do better most of the time.

i also think politicians stop some of the progress.

Daps

Spoken so eloquently. Yes, China is more uniform, thinking long term.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
actually no. america couldnt. its bureaucracy has become its downfall. its sad to watch

everybody copies everybody. The U.S wouldnt be where it is without stolen Nazi tech. eventually, you blossom and advance from said tech. China is there now. They flooded your top schools with chinese students since the early 00s and you think they don't have innovators? Laughable.

They are literally the leaders in stem cell and AI tech. Do I really need to link you? cmon now.

They are already leading. You just don't know it yet. They don't abide by western measurements. But you will find this out later.
You're gonna have to define "leading" breh.. Outside of cheap smartphones for developing countries(a market that US manufacturers don't care for because the margins aren't high enough), what are China's other main technology exports? Do you think China's economy can continue to sustain itself without the American consumer? Once we no longer need China for cheap labor, what happens the their economy? COVID was a practical eye opener to the other developed countries that it's not a good idea to have China be the world's only factory.. I mean this was always known, but they got real time insight into what that looks like... Now the heavy hitters are starting to move manufacturing out of China.

Just like with their economic and infrastructure boom, of course they're gonna advance faster going from nothing to something, especially in the tech sector.. The first 90% is easy. As I've stated before.. the groundwork was already done for them all they had to do was apply.. that's kinda how technology works.. you build on progress made by the others.. It's exponentially harder to innovate and lead than it is to adapt, apply and/or build on other people's work.

Look at what happened with US banning Huawei 5G tech and having all other developed countries follow suit... that's power.

Look at what we're doing to them in the semi-conductor space.. the world's leading semi fab TSMC in Taiwan aren't allowed to fab chips for China on any of the newer process nodes. Do you understand the implications this has for them on the tech front? They can't go to Samsung and Global Foundries either. The bureaucracy advantage won't help them here.. this requires skills, the best minds, and time.. this is one of those brick walls they hit and everything slows, but it's also one of the key factors in how they progress over the next decade in terms of technology.. only other option here is to try and retake Taiwan and Xi really doesn't want those problems.

All of this is part of a larger push to slow them down and curb their influence... China will never be allowed that #1 spot with an authoritarian regime. It just wont happen.

So yeah.. they can place robots in hospitals, and deliver packages via drones all day, but like I said.. advancing is easy, innovating and leading is hard.
After years of research, China has finally figured out how to make ballpoint pens

And I'm not even hating on China, their progress over the past 40 years has been remarkable, but they're not where most people think they are in the power hierarchy and their weaning of the $. A paper tiger with an effective propaganda machine.

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt isn’t really that impressive knowing that China has a damn near infinite amount of dirt cheap manpower at its disposal...

shyt they’re doing literally costs pennies on the dollar compared to what it would cost to do here not to mention the fact that the Chinese people can’t really fight it. Not to mention the bureaucracy and red tape involved here...

I remember getting into an argument with these dumbass cacs I used to work with about eminent domain in the U.S. being a necessary evil and I’m anti government. These stupid mfs think a person shouldn’t have to move for expressways and shyt, I’m like you clowns use the expressway every fukking day so how would that work :what:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
America could of been what China about to be besides the racism big brother bullshyt.

Creating shyt and technology but America too racist and demon souled
They'll fall behind as well. When you're hostile to immigrants and men outnumber women, you'll have a huge population bottleneck and declining birthrate.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Yeah we gonna have to nuke they asses before the century is over