China largest city on earth... Jing-Jin--Ji population 130million

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The tech and inventions that show why China is the best in the world | lovemoney.com

think china is playing brehs.

wechat has won best app like 8 years straight. america has nothing that competes with it...and never will. because of how the system is. its gotten so stupid back home its almost shameful to watch. and instead of people recognizing it, they simply do not pay attention.

delivery drones been in china for years now. they even have robot delivery. like an actual robot goes to your house and delivers cause of the rona.

keep sleeping. you think you're a rabbit going against a turtle and then when you wake up, you see that bih done crossed the finish line. its time for america to stop fukking around with its stupid arrogance. lived there for 6 yrs, these cats aint playing. I never seen anything like it.

meanwhile you clowns voted that orange goofball into office and have 200k cases a fukking day. china has 1.7 billion people and can count on 2 hands how many they have a day and these nikkas got wet markets all over the country. that right there should tell you all you need to know. that right there should be ALARMING. U.S politics has gotten out of control, corporations have gotten out of control, housing and banks have gotten out of control. and yet while everything is burning around you, you think everything is fine. this is insane.

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:wow: 130 million in an area the size of New England.... that is the size of an average country. Americas two largest megalopolises are the Great Lakes and northeast with populations of 59.1 and 52 million respectively.

Think of when she pops off. shyt would make D-day look like a picnic

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
China is pretty racist
Stop that.

xenophobic, yes. racist no. theres literally only one fukking race in the whole country. who the hell are they being racist too? :gucci:
a laowai is a laowai. meaning an outsider. doesnt matter the color. youll just be treated as an outsider. race plays no factor in it, unless they are familiar with foreigners. otherwise, you're just an outsider and youll be treated as such. that can go many different ways. curiosity, shyness, shunning, looked down on, etc etc. matters on the person

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop that.

xenophobic, yes. racist no. theres literally only one fukking race in the whole country. who the hell are they being racist too? :gucci:
a laowai is a laowai. meaning an outsider. doesnt matter the color. youll just be treated as an outsider. race plays no factor in it, unless they are familiar with foreigners. otherwise, you're just an outsider and youll be treated as such. that can go many different ways. curiosity, shyness, shunning, looked down on, etc etc. matters on the person

You're gonna tell me all this when they have death camps for Muslims and prejudice laws against blacks residents?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Read any news story about about Africans in China. Literally blaming Africans for the virus they started. Evicting Africans from their homes. Letting cacs enter McDonald’s but not black people. Read anything about China in Djibouti or Kenya. What more do you need to see :scust: :scust:???

'No blacks': Evicted, harassed and targeted in China for their race amid coronavirus

^Read this and tell me there isn’t a serious problem.

Keep :cape: for your Chinese masters, they’ll appreciate you “knowing your place” as a black man :mjpls:.

Even if you had a cushy vacation there at some point, you went to a tourist spot. You don’t live there like those Africans. Very few tourists see America’s racism first hand.
Lol. Ur dumb ass answered my question. nikkas always speaking on shyt and places they've never been. And I've done contractor work in China breh so I know what I'm talking about. Chinks no more racist than any other group, they're just unfiltered. And I'm a black man from America....I could give 2 shots about how another group is treated. If you've experienced living in another country as an ADOS you'll know there's a huge difference between African immigrants and you. There isn't a country in this world who isn't turning there nose up on immigrants from poor nations. I don't give a damn what you've read....that doesn't mean shyt, I've read plenty of times the world is flat...

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Stop that.

Shut up c00n li

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Stop that.

psssh, ridicoulos bro.

they are serial racists and take that all over the world, said "black panther" was a torture for the eyes enough said. :hhh:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
America could of been what China about to be besides the racism big brother bullshyt.

Creating shyt and technology but America too racist and demon souled
what technology has china created that we don't have?
:lupe: