China largest city on earth... Jing-Jin--Ji population 130million

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:hhh: China is WAAAAAAY more racist than America. China, Russia and India are countries where you (as a black person) will openly have your basic human rights challenged on a daily basis even if you’re a citizen. American racism is bad but the Chinese openly and unapologetically despise blacks and seem to think we’re subhuman. Look at what they’re doing in Africa.

The gap is closing, but America leads China in tech.
Sooooo.... how many times have you been to China? :ohhh:

:usure:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sooooo.... how many times have you been to China? :ohhh:

:usure:

Read any news story about about Africans in China. Literally blaming Africans for the virus they started. Evicting Africans from their homes. Letting cacs enter McDonald’s but not black people. Read anything about China in Djibouti or Kenya. What more do you need to see :scust: :scust:???

'No blacks': Evicted, harassed and targeted in China for their race amid coronavirus

^Read this and tell me there isn’t a serious problem.

Keep :cape: for your Chinese masters, they’ll appreciate you “knowing your place” as a black man :mjpls:.

Even if you had a cushy vacation there at some point, you went to a tourist spot. You don’t live there like those Africans. Very few tourists see America’s racism first hand.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:ehh: Fair point
Bro can you imagine how America would be if so many black people were not shut out of the economy and the job market? If schools funding wasn't determined by property taxes. Etc, etc, etc There is so much untapped human capital and resources in this country. The whole system is irrational and rotten to the core. Smh

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a few decades we'll see some crazy tech shyt coming out of China. I wouldn't be surprised if they single handedly solve climate change and/or have moon and mars colonies by then. They simply have more brain power (because of the population size) and will outsmart everyone else. China will get hit HARD by climate change considering they have many major coastal cities. I suspect climate change will be their main focus in the decades ahead

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:hhh: China is WAAAAAAY more racist than America. China, Russia and India are countries where you (as a black person) will openly have your basic human rights challenged on a daily basis even if you’re a citizen. American racism is bad but the Chinese openly and unapologetically despise blacks and seem to think we’re subhuman. Look at what they’re doing in Africa.

The gap is closing, but America leads China in tech.
No. Lived there for many years. They are xenophobic. and to compare it to America's systematic racism is laughable.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You stay on China's dikk. You on the CCP payroll?

China got the best tech in the world :mjlol:
go on netflix and watch this "American Factory"

America works for China now. You just dont know it yet.

People still think its Mao bicycle riding China. they have no idea the magnitude this country functions. I lived in a condo for 2 years and saw an entire mall get built right before my eyes. just 2 years. it went from trees to an entire fukking mall. right there across the street from my house.

They built a hospital in 10 fukking days. nikka in america, repubs and dems would be arguing about the funding for 10 months.

China literally has zero covid cases and the fukking virus CAME FROM THERE. Their govt does not fukk around. They are strict, have one party, and get shyt done.

keep thinking its a game. They have 15 New Yorks and you still chuckling. aite. Meanwhile orange man is calling democracy rigged. yall gon learn. They are organized, very diligent and very discipline. America needs to get it together. That gap is long gone. Its neck and neck.

SInovec and Sinopharm already vaccinated 1 million people. I bet you didn't know that :heh:

Last edited: